Those perfect eyes

I walked into a club late at night. It was around 10 pm and this bar didn't close until 6 am. I had finally caught a break from work so I decided to go out with my friend.

I swayed my hips to the music as I walked to a bar. The tiny blue sparkly very deep v cut neckline with the back opened slid up my bare thighs as I sat next to my friend Julissa.

She was wearing a sexy long red dress that looked so good on her dark brown hair.

"Girl you look hot!" Julissa stated towards me as I shook my head.

"Bitch you look better than me this fine night" I laughed, pushing my platinum blonde hair to the side.

"I already got us some tequila" She stated as I took my shot down, it wouldn't have been the first or the last time.

I had been working overtime a lot at the firm, and it had taken a lot of my free time.

"Are you looking to get laid?" Julissa asked me as I shook my head.

"Just here to have a good time" I shrugged to her as we called a bartender over.

"You're no fun, I'm definitely trying to get some tonight" Julissa said as I laughed.

"Anything you ladies want?" The bartender said as I looked up at him, my breath hitching in my throat.

What a fine piece of a man.

His eyes were a golden honey brown, his hair a deep black, those two piercings on his beautiful pink lips, the way his black button up was rolled to the sleeves and he left two buttons unhooked.

He cleared his throat as I looked back up at him, a smirk playing on his face as I blushed, I bit my lip.

"Yeah I'll have another tequila shot" Julissa stated.

"I'll take a pink whitney" I said looking away to the dance floor instead of his piercing gaze.

Maybe I'll dance instead.

He gave us our order and we downed it like the grown 27 year olds we were.

We got off the stool but not before I left him the biggest tip I could which resulted in $150.

I didn't plan on drinking anything else because I was driving home.

The dance floor was filled with people but me and julissa decided to stick with each other as we danced.

I grinded my body onto hers as she did the same, a couple whistles could be heard from the crowds of people.

I couldn't help but avert my eyes to the bar, where his honey brown eyes could be seen watching me, I bit my lip as I wrapped my arm around julissa and started sliding down on her, my body feeling hot from the way he stared and the way julissa touched.

I wanted more.

I decided to ditch my partner who was already googling this one guy.

I turned to a man who was about the same height as me, probably older.

"Wanna dance?" I asked as he smirked at me, forcefully grabbing me by the waist as I let him.

I grinded my butt on him, not missing the beat of his boner on my butt.

I bent down low on him as I grinded against him, closing my eyes as I felt the rhythm, letting him touch me however he pleased though he didn't cross much of a boundary.

I stopped dancing after about 5 minutes because I was getting hot. I stood up right and draped my arms around his neck, kissing his cheek lightly, but before he could say anything to me I decided to slip from his hold and towards the restroom.

I made eye contact with Julissa on my way there and she winked at me, chatting with this guy. She had averted her gaze to something but I couldn't catch it.

I continued my walk to the restroom and finally made it, shutting the door and looking at myself in the mirror.

I shook my head, fixing my hair as I let it fall down, fixing my dress, I opened the door as I walked around the corner, pulling my hair up as I bumped into someone.

"I'm sorry" I whispered, as I attempted to wrap my hair in a ponytail.

I looked up and gasped.

"Hi" I said breathlessly, letting my hair fall back down to my waist.

"Hi" He said, staring down at me. I looked at his pierced lips and back to his eyes, the smirk on his pretty face never left.

"Did you need to use the restroom?" I asked stepping aside as he shook his head.

"Im came to see you. '' He stated, rubbing his light stubble.

"What did I do to deserve your most wanted presence?" I asked, tilting my head to the side, stepping closer to him.

He looked down and back up at me.

We stared at each other for quite a while.

"Don't you have to go back to work?" I asked.

"Did you want me to?" He questioned me and I shook my head.

"Not really" I said walking up to him, wrapping my arms around his neck, his hands snaking around my waist.

"Want to come to my place?" I asked, tilting my head.

"Eager huh? Do you invite everyone you find attractive to your place?" He asked me. I scoffed in reply.

I slipped away from him.

"No, and I'm a grown woman, I can do as I please" I stated rolling my eyes.

I pulled my phone out and texted julissa i was leaving she shot me a quick text saying she was already on her way out with a guy telling me the details.

I walked outside the chilling air and walked towards my car, I opened it and sat in it for a while, Putting the heat on but I hadn't backed out yet.

I look in my rear view mirror to see the handsome man staring at my car with a smirk making my heart skip a beat.

Asshole.