Not so secret crush

I was having a really hard time staying in the game especially because this one guy kept targeting me, everytime he would hit me he would just laugh.

I sighed as I was hit once more by him, gosh i wished how this class would end so i could go home.

I ran another lap. This time I took my time because I really wasn't trying to play.

"Pick up the pace Juliet!" Coach yelled as she clapped her hands together as I groaned.

"This is child abuse and torment" I yelled at her as she laughed.

"You're 18, you should be fully capable of finishing this lap faster" Coach stated as i rolled my eyes.

I finished my lap and held my hands above my head to catch more air in my lungs.

"Juliettttt" The guy who was torturing me sang.

I stared at him as he held a ball in his hands.

"Just put me out of my misery" I sighed with my arms open, before he could even think of throwing the ball, a ball hit him in his chest as he groaned.

"Hey! What did i say about throwing the ball forcefully damon! Put that in the field, not on my gym floors!" Coach yelled as Damon appeared from behind me.

"My bad coach" He stated.

I looked beside him as he kept his eyes at the front.

"Staring is rude" He said as I looked away and walked somewhere across the gym floor. Suddenly I was hit in the back softly as I groaned.

"Why don't you do push ups juliet?" Coach asked me as I ran slowly around the floor.

"Because that's too much work" I stated truthfully.

Before my lap was finished the bell rang for dismissal.

"Freedom!" I yelled as I made my way to get my bags.

I didn't bother changing or anything because I was going to go straight home and shower.

When I made it home Emily had informed me that Hector and the guys he was cool with from the football team were coming over to hang out.

I made sure to dress decently because Damon was coming over that meant.

I put on some tights with my gray stacked socks, I paired it with a thin long sleeved gray shirt, and I let my hair stay in a messy bun.

In all honesty my thighs were sore from all the running so i tried putting vaseline and aloe to soothe the feeling.

Emily had ordered food for them before they came so me and her decided to snack on some of it, as me and her were eating and laughing while watching television the door finally rang and she went to open it.

Slowly filled the room with 7 guys, 1 of whom I recognize because they were Hector's friend, 2 of whom I remember from sitting with Damon, along with 2 others I didn't know followed by Hector and damon.

The guys didn't hesitate to grab some food and sit wherever they pleased.

I got up from where i was seating, I headed to damon who was sitting on the recliner couch, he hadn't noticed me so i sat on his lap, he looked at me confused and his face went back to how it usually looked, he went back to looking at the basketball game that was on the tv, he wrapped his arms around my waist focused on the tv.

"I didn't know you had a girlfriend, Damon," one of the guys i didn't know said, eyeing me.

"I don't" Damon stated as I squinted my eyes at the guy who was staring at me intently.

"Then who's that?" He said as we're basically having a staring contest.

"Juliet, she's absolutely obsessed with Damon" Hector stated, shrugging.

I gasped.

"I am not!" I glared at Hector who smirked at me, tilting his head.

My stomach gained butterflies from embarrassment.

"Come sit over here babe" The boy said as I rolled my eyes.

"Ew as if" I scoffed, making Emily burst out into a fit of giggles.

"God why is your house so cold" A boy I remembered as Jason stated.

He was actually shivering, I laughed a bit.

I looked down at damon's arms to see he had goosebumps.

"Are you guys actually cold?" I asked as some of them said yes.

I shrugged, I tried getting up but Damon held me down, I turned to him confused.

"I'm going to get some blankets" I stated as he focused his eyes on the tv letting me go.

I ran Up stairs grabbing about 2 big blankets and 2 blankets that were a good size but not so big.

I walked slowly down the stairs.

I handed the big blanket to the four on the couch, which was Emily, Hector and the two other boys. I handed the smaller one to the boy who was talking to me earlier and gave the bigger blanket to the other two on the floor who gladly shared.

I sat back down on Damon's lap, he reclined the chair so now I was laying back onto him. I wrapped the blanket around us as he wrapped his arm around me once more, I slid my hands in between my thighs, soothing the feeling from gym class.

We all watched this basketball game for quite a while before Hector decided he was bored and turned on some scary ass movie that I was going to gladly watch.

"Why do you keep moving?" Damon whispered suddenly, making me shiver.

"My thighs hurt from running in gym class" I stated.

He hummed in response.

Suddenly his hands slid down to my inner thighs, I held my breath as I let him rub circles around the area.

It did feel good though honestly.

Him touching me the way he was I couldn't help but want more physical contact.

I grabbed his hands gesturing for him to stop, I pulled them aside and slowly lifted myself as to guide my pants down to my knees.

"What are you doing!" He whispered as I looked at him.

"Nothing" I said With a raised eyebrow as his eyes grew dark.

I dragged his hands back to the inner of my thigh to sooth the feeling and he understood so he kept rubbing them, i basically melted off the contact.

I closed my eyes and only listened to the sound of the movie.

Slowly but surely when I had woken up from my unknown slumber I was in my room, suddenly I had recognized the hand that was gripping my breast from in my bra and the arm underneath me clinging me onto they're body, I turned to the side to see Damon sleeping soundly.

The blanket we had was visibly on the floor and my room door was closed.

I rubbed my eyes softly, I whimpered softly as his hand on my breast fondled me softly, I don't think he knows what he's doing to me right now.

"Damon" I whined, shaking him a little, his eyebrow furrowed, his hand underneath me pulled me closer to him and his hand on my breast gripped tightly, My face scrunched as I moaned into my hand.

Suddenly Damon shot up, staring at me as he looked at me and his hands, he removed it slowly.

"Holy shit, my bad!" He stated as I shook my head.

"It's fine" I whispered, as he shook his head.

He groaned as he plopped his head back down, this time his back faced me as I assumed I would go back to sleep.

I got up this time to go to my closet and change.

I slipped on some shorts and a black sweatshirt taking my bra off in the process.

I landed myself back in bed, closed my eyes and went back to sleep.