Babysitter

I turned away as he stripped his clothes off, I was sitting on his sink countertop.

Looking towards the bed to give him privacy, I heard him step inside the shower.

I stayed seated on the countertop though.

"If you don't want to, you don't have to, I'm not going to force you" He stated loudly as the water splashed.

I got off the counter and removed my clothes slowly.

Removing my crop top and my bra along with my shorts and underwear. I was happy I had waxed my whole body the day before.

I sat them down cleanly on the counter and walked to the shower, I covered my breasts as i opened the door with one hand, I couldn't help but notice Jason looking nowhere near my direction as i stepped in front of him, he was being polite, though us being in the shower didn't make a difference with politeness or not.

"Here" He said, reaching over my shoulder and handing me my luffa.

I grabbed it, it almost slipped out of my hand, I noticed it had already had soap on it, I washed myself slowly letting the heat of the shower take over my body.

"Did you want to be in the front?" I asked, turning only my head towards him, trying my best not to travel down anywhere else.

He shook his head.

"I'm fine" he said, shrugging.

"Well...i need to clean my legs" I said shyly.

"Right, i'll close my eyes" He stated, I waited a few seconds before looking behind me, his eyes were definitely closed.

I bent down and started cleaning my legs and other parts.

I dropped the luffa trying to get the back of my thighs, I picked it up and stumbled back a little, my butt touching...well you know.

I gasped.

"I'm so sorry" I said apologetically.

It was really hard.

"It's fine, just finish up"  He stated.

"I'm done, would you like me to get out?" I asked as I watched him open his eyes.

"Up to you really, i'm finished" He said shrugging, i nodded.

He slid the door open for me as I hoped out, he closed it again and shortly turned the water off.

I covered my areas again as he came out, he stared intently at me as I looked away.

"Uhm...i forgot my towel in henrys bathroom" I said.

He hummed in response.

He drapped a towel over his member and quickly made his way out, coming back a minute later with my own towel. I thanked him and wrapped it around me.

I heard him rummaging through drawers, so when I looked at what he was doing he suddenly dropped his towel making me gasp and look away.

Is that what his dick looks like on soft? Is that soft? It looked too big to be soft.

"Why are you standing there? Did you want me to dress you?" He asked with a playful tone, I blushed still standing around.

"What's wrong?" He suddenly asked from behind me.

"I know you're like an older guy...do you take penis enlargements or something?" I asked curiously not lookin at him.

"Penis enlargements?" He asked.

"I'm no older than 37, and I don't take penis enlargement pills, did you watch me get dressed?" He asked.

"Oh no it was an accident i promise, i wasn't trying to look...it was just there...and it was big so i was wondering" Oh my god isabelle shut the fuck up.

"No I didn't mean to say that, I meant like, i've never seen one so big before" That's not what i wanted to say either.

I groaned but he chuckled.

"It's fine, the few females I've been with in the past have said the same thing" He stated.

"Are you going to watch me dress?" I asked.

"I didn't plan to but knowing you've seen what i have i might" He said as i heard him walk to the bed.

Honestly I didn't mind him watching me one bit.

I grabbed my clothes and placed them on the bed beside him as he watched me.

I dropped my towel slowly and let him rack over my body with his eyes.

"You're really...Tan" he said.

"I know"

"And your pretty slim"

"I've been told"

"You're kind of a distraction, put clothes on" Jason cleared his throat looking away.

I was confused.

"I thought you wanted to see me?" I was disappointed.

He nodded.

"I did, or I do" he said.

I walked towards him, wrapping my arms around him pulling him into my naked breasts.

"You know, as comfortable as this is, i feel like you're asking me to touch you" He stated, his hands gripping my waist and sliding up to my breast making me shiver in excitement.

His tongue glided across my nipple as I gasped, I pulled away a little as he sucked on them, I whimpered a bit, he rubbed his hands on my bare ass, dragging them down to the back of my knees and picking me up to straddle him.

I gripped his hair as he kissed over my body, sucking on my neck softly.

He laid down on his back, bringing me with him as our mouths connected, his lips kissing me as if I was the last person on earth to him, I moaned in delight to his kiss and his touch.

I dragged my hand down and under me as I touched his length that was growing in his pants, he groaned a little at the sudden contact.

He pulled away.

"Come sit on my face" He said as I blushed, he let go of me as I did as he asked, I hovered over him as he stuck his tongue out licking my entrance, my folds and my clit.

He pushed me down onto his face making me hiss as his tongue gilded wildly around my pussy, i squirmed a bit but he licked this place that had me moving my hips back and forth riding his face, he groaned as he seemed to enjoy it more then me, my body shook as i came, my juices slowly drippin into and around his mouth.

He slowly removed me from him as I lay on my back, he slipped his underwear off, settled himself on top of me, I lifted and held my legs up, my pussy on full display for him, he looked at me with a darkened look.

He aligned himself to my hole and slowly pushed in, he groaned and I whimpered at the sudden filling.

He pushed in and out of me slowly, i covered my mouth as he took his time filling me up, making me want to scream as he fucked me deeper.

"That pretty little pussy is all wet for me" He grunted, making me shiver. He was making me hornier.

"You're so tight, how long has it been?" He asked as I looked away embarrassed.

"4 years, i usually pleasure myself" I said honestly as he nodded, he sunk down lower, his body covering mine as he held me tightly, the warmth of his body making me all giddy inside.

I stopped breathing when he became balls deep into me, the slow painful and pleasurable feelings coming every time he thrusted into me.

"I want you to climax all over my dick" he whispered, biting my neck as I moaned for him.

"Anything for you " I whimpered, my legs trembling and my breath shaking, i held the scream i wanted to come out so bad as i he pulled out of me slightly and i squirted on his dick, he pushed deeper into me fucking me fast until he reach his own pleasurable release, he grunted into my neck as he pulled out, feeling the hot liquid land on my stomach, he let my legs lay flat on the bed but he didn't move, instead he held me and kissed my neck, draggin his kisses down or around my body as I sighed in pleasure st his soft kisses.