Older Brother

"Sebastian, You can't just lay around all day, I brought these fine ladies so we could have some fun" Cole spoke up with a smirk, winking at Lizzie who was holding a plastic red cup.

"I came here because they asked me to come, Not because I wanted to, so no I'm good" Sebastian said finally removing his hands from the back of the couch.

Regina scoffed.

"C'mon the ladies are highly disappointed" Lewis said as sebastian rolled his eyes.

I looked At Sebastian as he leaned his head back on the couch, His eyes meeting mine with a raised eyebrow.

"What?" He spoke within a low voice so only I could hear him.

"If you want, You can go hang with them, I can stay by myself" I leaned in closer so he could hear me.

"Im ready to go home!" He groaned loudly making me laugh at his sudden outburst.

Katie was having the time of her life dancing with Jessie around the house, I had come to find out Jessie was gay and thats why the girls didn't have much contact with him.

Im glad people respect him and want to be friends with him.

I watched as Regina got up and made her way towards us, or more like me.

"Hey, can I sit here?" The girl asked me with a wink, I got the memo.

I removed my legs from off Sebastian's lap and decided to sit on the other side of him where Tara and Lizzie were sitting before but they made their way onto Cole and Randy's lap.

I watched as Regina sat beside Sebastian, positioning herself the same way I was before.

That position was suddenly switched when Sebastian scooted closer to me letting reginas legs fall to the floor with a thud.

I wanted to laugh, I really did but i held myself back by biting my lip.

"You should stop doing that" Sebastian voiced looking at me, His hand reached out touching my bottom lip, He pulled it out and dragged his finger across it.

I stared at him with wide eyes and a red face.

"Hey stop flirting with her" Regina spoke up As I whipped my head away staring at absolute nothing.

My mind was racing with thoughts, and my stomach was growling for food.

"Hey, do you guys have any food?" I asked As Lewis stared into space in thought.

"Actually im not sure, you can check in the fridge if you want" He said as I nodded.

I got up and walked to the kitchen.

Opening the fridge to be met by nothing but Three apples, A stack of beer and what looked like lettuce.

I laughed to myself.

"Nothing?" Sebastians voice said startling me.

I clenched my chest to stop it from racing.

"No" I said as he nodded.

We walked back to the living room together.

"Katie are you ready to go? Aurora is hungry and so am I" Sebastian crossed his arms, I stood behind him staring at Katie who winked at me.

"Nah Im good, I'll have Jessie drop me off" Katie said as Jessie nodded.

"Would you like for me to wait for you at your house?" I asked her as she nodded.

"See ya" Sebastian said.

"Bye everyone" I said with a smile as the guys and Tara waved at me.

Me and Sebastian walked down stairs and to the car.