Roomates

I slept very soundly that night and I was up at 6 AM, on conference calls.

I was still in my tank top and shorts because it wasn't like I needed to show my face or anything.

After hours of working and talking to people, I finally logged out of my computer.

I walked out my room with a yawn and watched as Aaron emerged from the kitchen and to the couch, with a plate of food.

Don't mind if i do.

I walked towards him and plopped down right beside him so our bodies we're close together.

I grabbed the half of his really big sandwhich and took a bite, moaning in delight, as he groaned at the fact i took a bite of his delicacy inbetween bread.

"Get your own!" He said and basically snatched the sandwhich out my hands as I gasped.

"Thats so rude! give me some, I worked all morning!" I grumbled as he rolled his eyes.

He took a big bite and handed me the rest, my jaw dropped.

"Your so childish!" I huffed.

I took the sandwhich and moved away from him, my back resting on the couch and my feet resting on his lap.

"Get your stinky feet away from me" He said eating his sandwhich.

I squinted, I pulled my foot towards my nose and sniffed.

I rolled my eyes.

"They smell fine" I said placing it back down and finishing the sandwhich that wasn't to my liking anymore because it's deliciousness was already 3/4 devoured.

"Make me a sandwhich" I pleaded and he shook his head.

"No" He down right shut my plead down.

"Dickhead" I sighed getting up, heading towards our kitchen.

"I know I have a really big one" He called out making me blush.

"I have a 30 minute confrence call at 9 so don't be loud" I told him pulling out the big jar of applesauce from the fridge and digging my spoon in.

I hoisted myself on the cold counter making me shiver.

"Aww do you hear the screams of pleasure I cause?" He asked his footsteps getting louder as he reached the kitchen placing his dish in the sink.

He grabbed a spoon and started digging into the Jar of applesauce that i sat on the counter inbetween my legs, his waist touching my knees, making me acknowledge how close we actually were.

"You guys are very loud" I stated as he nodded.

"That's how she likes it" He shrugged.

"How do you like it?" I asked curiously, though I wish I had shut my mouth as he stared at me, his lips  opened then pierced shut as if he was thinking.

He hummed slowly digging his spoon in applesauce and eating it, not before twisting it in his mouth and pulling it out.

"I like it rough, I do, But slow has always been my style, I won't go into details though" He said as I nodded.

"What about you?" He asked now, digging a way to big helping of applesauce on his spoon, It dropped on my thigh as I flinched at how cold it was.

He ate the helping throwing his spoon in the sink.

I opened my mouth to speak but decided on cleaning myself first.

I closed the lid and was about to get down to grab a napkin but Aaron's hand's placed me firmly on the counter, his mouth touched the bare skin where the apple sauce dropped, I gasped, my face red.