Sleepy Head

"There's never enough food ya know" My sister Gina stated as we sat in the cafeteria of our highschool.

"That's true, though I'd wish you guys would stop getting so much just to end up sharing it" Our friend Janice stated as i chuckled at them.

We were sitting in the middle of the table with our group of friends, the cafeteria filled with loud chatters.

I gazed my Brown eyes down the table at a Boy named Xavier. He was sleeping but he always slept. He never seemed to do anything but sleep, I have a bit of a crush on him though he doesn't exactly give me the time of day.

"You should really just talk to him Genesis" Janice stated as I stared away with a blush.

"He's always sleeping and I don't exactly think he'd talk to me" I muttered.

"Hey, Cole wake up Xavier" Gina yelled as Cole shook his head.

"He's going to kill me" He stated as everyone nodded their heads in agreement.

"Here, give this to him" Janice stated holding up a chic fil a chicken sandwich.

I grabbed it in question.

"Offer him food, everyone loves food" Janice stated, urging me to go on.

I stood up making my way around the table sitting beside him.

I reached towards him and then stopped.

I sighed.

"This is so dumb" I muttered.

"What is?" A whisper followed as I squealed in horror, jumping back a bit.

Xavier sat up stretching his body, finally looking towards me.

"You're cute" He said out loud as my face went hot red.

"Hey now, don't try and shoot your shot you aren't her ty-'' Cole's mouth was slammed shut by Janice's hand who gave me a thumbs up.

"Hi im Genesis and i uhm" I started looking anywhere but towards his face.

"And you what?" He stated coming closer.

I looked at his Brown eyes as he stared into mine.

I opened my mouth to speak but I just couldn't get the words out.

I looked down at his lips as a smirk curled onto them.

"Chicken" My voice cracked as I pushed the chicken sandwich towards his chest and stood up, quickly walking towards Gina to hide from embarrassment.

"That was so good genesis oh my gosh" She squealed for me as i tried to calm my nerves.

"And he's eating it!" Janice said out loud, i looked down the table and sure enough he was eating it, while striking up a conversation with some friends.

His eyes gazed towards me, I threw up a small smile, he stared as I looked around in confusion and nerves.

"Oh my god he's getting up" Janice said, shaking me.

I coughed keeping my cool.

"Im xavier" He said, making his presence known that he was behind me.

"I know" I whispered, my eyes bulging at my sister who was giggling.

"I'm glad, lets go to the fair together" His voice whispered into my ear as my lips shut closed.

"Of course you don't have to say yes, but it seems like we have the same friend group, and we're all going, so why don't you come with me" He stated louder, most of the table heard.

"She would LOVE to go with you" Janice said shaking me as my face was burning hot red.

"Oh my god you're so red are you okay genesis?" Cole stated as Gina slapped his arm from across the table.

"Great, i'll pick you up at 7" Xavier stated as the bell rang for class.

Everyone started walking out including xavier.

"Oh my god he just asked you out on a date!"

"It wasn't a date, everyone is going to be there!" I said internally screaming in excitement.

"C'mon you need to loosen up if your going to be with him tonight, oh my gosh we HAVE to choose what your wearing" Janice said as we stood up walking slowly towards the cafeteria door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gina had left with her bestfriend Harry a few minutes ago to go to the fair as i sat on my couch in a purple strap noodle dress that fluffed at the end and stopped at mid thigh.

"Oh god i hadn't even told him my address, i should just go" I started picking up my car keys and running towards the door, opening it fastly i noticed a Black car and someone stepping out.

Xavier!

He looked so handsome as he walked up with his head down, I shut the door softly and locked it so he hadn't noticed me.

I put my car keys down and fixed my dress.

"Is this the right house?" I heard him mutter with a sigh, he knocked as it startled me a bit because we have a doorbell.

"Oh shoot they have a doorbell" He finally noticed.

I waited a few seconds before opening the door.

"Hi" I said as he looked me up and down and smiled.

"Hi" He said as well.

He was wearing a black button up shirt with two buttons down and dark blue jeans.

"Ready?" He asked as I nodded.

I closed the door as i yelled at my mom that i was leaving, i shut the door as we walked together towards his car, he opened the door for me as i got in, putting my seat belt on and my hands on my lap.

Soon enough we drove off towards the fair making good conversation on our way there, laughing and singing along to music. I let loose a lot more after that.