The Tattoo Parlor

I made Justin's food and he stayed up at least an hour with me before running upstairs and sleeping back in his brother's room.

I decided to stay out in the living room watching Family guy.

The couch sank which startled me, twisting my head to look at the person.

Liam

"Why are you still up?" I asked choosing to forget what happened in the bathroom.

"Wasn't very tired" He shrugged his eyes focused on the tv.

I got up which finally caught his eye, I straddled his lap as he looked away.

"Why do you keep looking away from me?"

He hummed

"Am i not attractive?" I asked curiously

"Your extremely attractive, but i can't look at you" He stated firmly.

I'm confused.

I grabbed his face to make him look at me, he stared at me, his eyes grew darker as he gave me a blank look.

"What? Why are you looking at me like that?" I said

"Angelica do you know the things i want to do to you right now? I can't help but have these thoughts while looking at you, and then you go and do these things its driving me crazy" He was so calm about it, my face burned but my heart was so excited.

I breathed slowly as he peered his head away from me.

I leaned into him making him go stiff underneath me.

I kissed his neck, making him groan.

"If you don't want to touch me then that's fine, but that won't stop me" I whispered to him, I trailed kisses down his bare skin, I felt his heart racing making me smile.

I left kiss trails all around his body until I reached his V line.

I got on my knees and pulled down his joggers revealing his Calvin boxers, his bulge was big.

I kissed it, making it jump.

"Angelica you're making this a lot harder for me then this has to be '' He whispered softly.

I pulled his boxers down kissing the tip that was dripping with pre cum.

"Fuck i cant do this" Liam got up his dick hanging with him.

"Get up" He said so I got up, his arms snaking around my waist as he kissed me harshly.

I pulled him in wanting him closer, the kiss was rough but passionate.

He leaned down to my height and picked me up, slowly laying me down on the couch.

He lifted my shirt up kissing and sucking on my breast that made me moan.

"Liam wai-"

"You tease me and want me to wait?" He whispered, his hot breath on my skin, he left a sweet kiss underneath my belly button making me oh so wet.

He sighed leaning back on the couch, his eyes shut.

I didn't want him to stop but I didn't exactly pull down his underwear for no reason.

I got up and put my mouth on his still exposed length which resulted in a hiss.

I bobbed my head up and down, sucking his length passionately making sure I gave it all I could, just hearing his ragged breathing was making me hornier.

"Stop" He stuttered quietly, I heard a moan slip from his mouth, I sucked his Groan faster, adding more spit from my mouth as I felt his groan twitch in my mouth.

"Angelica" He moaned before cumming into my mouth, I swallowed every little drop.

He looked at me, his face flustered as i licked my lips.

"Your face is red" I whispered to him as he scolded me.

I giggled.

"What's so funny" he stated seriously, i hadnt noticed he fixed his pants and was now leaning towards me.

"Liam?"

He hummed, grabbing my legs, dragging me forward as my head hit the cushion.

"What are you doing?" I asked as he grabbed the boxers I was wearing and ripped them off, I closed my legs blushing.

"Why so shy now princess" he whispered.

He opened my legs slowly lifting my shirt up, leaning in trailing kisses from my belly button down.

I turned away and my breathing went wild.

I moaned hard as he sucked on my clit.

"Liam" I hissed as he hummed, feeling the vibration throughout my body as he licked my clit softly, feeling how wet it was and how soft his tongue felt.

I covered my mouth, moaning hard, shutting my eyes as I let him pleasure me, I didn't want to be loud but I couldn't hold it in, it felt amazing.

He pushed my legs up farther, sticking his tongue in and out of me as my legs shook in pleasure, I muffled a scream as I came.

"You wanted me to look at you angelica" he whispered into my ear, i didn't have to open my eyes to know his tip was sliding slowly inside of me, my eyes shut tighter at the sudden pleasure.

"Open your eyes angelica" He whispered as I felt his cool breath on my neck, his lips connecting as he sucked slowly, him thrusting back and forth inside of me.

I wrapped my hands around his body, clawing at his back which was holding me from moaning loud.

His grunts made me wet, the pleasure became more and more as he sucked and bit on my neck.

He got up and thrusted me hard, I moaned loud as he covered my mouth, his eyes were dark and he was glistening with sweat.

"Not too loud princess" He whispered, thrusting harder and faster, I came in a matter of time, he grunted as his cum filled inside of me.

I breathed out slowly as his body collided with mines on the couch.

I closed my eyes listening to his fast breathing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

James POV

I woke up on the floor, my little brother cuddled up right next to me, I chuckled slowly getting up, walking towards the bathroom to get dressed and wash my face, suddenly looking back into my room my eyebrows furrowed as Liam and Angelica weren't there.

"Probably went home" I said to myself, after a couple minutes I ran down the steps to make myself and my brother, seeing a blanket from the corner of my eye.

I walked towards my couch.

Smiling to myself as Angelica lay on top of liam with a blanket over them sound asleep, I noticed a purple marking on angelica's neck scowling in disgust as the clothes they wore were sprawled out on the floor.

They Are buying me a new couch.