KAYRUH ; CYRUS

You will always be my Always. I promise. 

"sa susunod na habang buhay hahanapin kita. Paulit ulit kitang hahanapin. Paulit ulit kitang yayakapin kahit hindi ako yung kailangan mo, kahit di ako yung gusto mo."

You have the most beautiful soul I've ever passed by. It's just that I have this tendency to run away; escape while I have the time. 

I am literally saying that it is me, not you.

I wish I had the courage to tell you everything, but I know you wouldn't understand, and you'd only think that what I am doing and feeling is crazy and stupid.

I'm sorry I'm not brave enough to take the risk; I cannot afford to have my heart broken again. 

I don't want to go back to that old self where I spent my day crying, feeling insecure about myself, and feeling that I am not enough.

"...again, it's not you. It's me."

You will and always will be my good days, 

my little butterflies in my stomach, 

my out-of-nowhere smile, 

and my safe haven. 

I hope you feel that, and I hope you know that. 

You are the best Peter Pan I've ever dreamed of flying with, 

my very own vision on a sitcom I created in my head.

Please remember that nobody has the right to make you feel like you are not enough or less than you are. 

"You deserve the world. You deserve everything, and I hope one day you'd be able to find it."

There are better people in the world, do not let the worst do the worst to you. 

I'm just here, consistently proud of you. 

I will always be cheering for you. 

I will always be your number one fan. 

It's just that I need to do this from afar now. 

Back on that corner, I used to stay and sit.

"You were my favorite mistake."

Messing up is what makes a person—that's how we learn.

We sometimes find happiness and love in the things we never planned, the things we never see coming.

Everything seemed magical for a while though you always smelled a disaster.

A very predictable,

clichéd ending with bitterness,

anger, and hatred.

That wasn't something I signed for; it shook me for a while.

Who is the victim? Who is the offender? Who made a clean getaway?

Looking back, I always wonder why you happened?

What was it about you that made me vulnerable?

Some questions are best left unanswered because there is always a scope for some interesting stories here.

You could create your version of things that had happened, 

the version which suits you and makes you feel less guilty, miserable, and much better than the other person.

"If the multi-universe is real, I hope we never met in any of them nor crossed our paths."

It was a rollercoaster ride, yes. But it's the best of them all.

Thank you, it was indeed worthwhile.

You are by far the amazing memory I will always have with me after I go.

"Again, until we meet again after this lifetime. I still love you, and I always will. But for now, I am letting you go."