SUGAT ; PAUBAYA

SUGAT ; PAUBAYA

Falling for you was one of the easiest things I've ever done. 

I will always be glad for you for the way you came around and showed me that the kind of woman I didn't believe in, does exist. 

For the way you held me in the dark and kissed me in the light of day. Na parang tayo lang yung tao sa kahabaan ng edsa habang nag-hihintay na may huminto na jeep.

I have no regrets when I entered this relationship, I am fully aware that eventually I'll get hurt. But the hope is there. The kind of hope that this time around, I've chosen the right person. That hope that I won't feel the same hurt I felt in the past.

I have invested time, efforts, emotions, trust, and love just to keep that hope up. 

Nag invest tayo pareho, naramdaman ko, ramdam ko.

Nagsimula tayo na we're not even sure kung magwowork out ba. We had lots of ups and downs. We were happy. Nanalo pa nga tayo sa bawat laban, I even pushed you to move your ass and start achieving your dreams. 

Pero little did I know, ayun na pala yung start ng real battle.

We were okay, until couple of months after you started pushing for your dreams, everything started to change. You've changed. From the person that I clearly see, you started to get blurred. The love was still there, I know that. But, I'm also aware that it was slowly changing too.

I was too afraid that the hope I'm holding in to are now starting to fade.

I kept on fighting. I was sure that we will win the battle together. Because I know we were equipped with love and loyalty as our weapons.

But I was wrong. I thought we were still fighting together, but I was wrong. You left me in the middle of the fight and joined someone else's battle.

Pero you know what, even if we lost, I still have the hope with me. That same hope of not getting hurt again. I will still keep falling in love. But this time, hindi na sayo. Sa iba naman.

Panibagong digmaan at laban para sa bago, yung hindi ako iiwan habang na sa gitna ako ng giyera.

I'd still wish that you win the battle you're in right now. I wish she won't leave you in the middle of the fight. 

I wish she would take care of you when you're wounded.