Chapter 30 Day 3 at Jeju Part 1

Genie

The next morning, I woke up snuggled to unnie. I inhaled and exhaled deeply as I looked around me. Oh thanks goodness. I thought I'll gonna be waking up in heaven after that terrible night.

I slowly removed unnie's arm draped on my shoulder and slipped out of bed. It's past 6am but I think yesterday's scene gave her a toll so she's still asleep. I don't even know if she slept as soon as I did. I hope she didn't stay up longer watching over me. Guilt suddenly washed over me. She don't even know the real reason that happened, believing the lie I managed to form, stomach ache my ass.

I took a bathe and returned to the room, taking time to choose my outfit for the day. We will go cruising today and back at the waters afterwards. What I'm more excited about is the horseback riding in the afternoon.

When I'm all set, I threw a glance at unnie. We have all agreed yesterday to have breakfast at a restaurant before going cruising, meeting at the lobby at 7:30. Since it's a quarter before 7, I decided to wake her up. She stirred up lazily but when she saw me now all dressed up, she shot up on the bed. I chuckled.

"How are you feeling Genie?" she asked and I frowned. I didn't expect it to be her first question for the day.

"Good morning too unnie" I instead answered ignoring her question. It's her turn to frown.

"Feel no pain already?" she asked again.

"I'm afraid you only have like thirty minutes to prepare before we leave for breakfast unnie, hurry up" I informed her instead, dodging up the question again.

She sighed and reluctantly did as I suggested. I hope she understands because I already asked her last night to forget about it. Once she's done, I immediately led the way to the lobby. For context, she looks amazing again today. She decided to wear a dress, an attire that could only be counted within my fingers in my closet. The girls joined us shortly after and they gasped.

"After some time, I finally saw you two walking out in an entirely different outfit" Jeed commented smiling.

"You look pretty beautiful in that dress unnie" Blythe admired the leader who thanked her.

"And yeah, the soulmate vibe was lost but the siblings vibe is still intact" she added making me shake my head.

"Before you fill yourself with words, I wanna leave now to fill my stomache with food" I interrupted so we left.

After our breakfast, we found ourselves boarding a cruiser. It was booked by our manager solely for the four of us and the crews of course. At first, having the manager come with us is not appealing to me at all. But now, seeing he basically became our driver and was the one who take over bookings and reservations, I began to appreciate him. So now, he was also forced to board with us.

As expected, I have my camera strapped in my neck again. We are all at the deck, inhaling the sea air. I rarely go to the sea nor the beach that is why I am very happy that I don't feel seasick during the ride.

As we cruise further away, my camera took pleasure in the beautiful view of Sanbangsan, which accordingly is another UNESCO-Listed Jeju Global Geopark. I at the same time take in the beauty with my eyes until I saw another beautiful view at the corner of my eyes. Without second thought, I also took a shot of her, yeah, Chaeyoung unnie.

We also got the chance to see the double crater volcano named Songaksan Volcano.

Every now and then, the girls would call me to take a photo for them, Chaeyoung included. I was forced again to pose for some individual and duo shots until they were satisfied with the group shots.