Chapter 16 Preparations Part 2

Jeed

It's 6pm when we arrived back at home on our fourth day of preparation. Our leader was right, this day has been fun though I doubted it at first.

We will be shooting on three sets but until now, they are still ongoing in preparing the first set. After seeing all the preparations being done, I now fully understand why YGs style is different from other companies. We will be shooting live on those sets, whatever danger there may be,but I'm not scared, in fact, I'm very excited! I think it is also one reason why it took time for group come backs. We scanned the set and as my members has predicted, I put on some suggestions and requested some modifications. Our leader then joked we won't visit the other sets soon.

The meeting with Teddy oppa is more exciting. The first song was done, the lead one, and we excitedly listened to it. The result was awesome that I saw Genie wiping a stray tear. She's happy and proud I'm sure. So am I. We were informed the B-side will also be ready next week. Another output to look forward.

After we had lunch at the company cafeteria, we went to meet the tailors. Since it's our first time to work with them, it's normal for them to take our body measurements.

"Chaeyoung, you found someone with a small waist like yours!" a tailor exclaimed. She's the one measuring Genie's.

"Really, I'm not surprised however" our leader replied laughing.

Genie has the same waistline as Chaeyoung? Whoaah, I know Genie has a small waist, spotless of any excess fats, but unnie's waist is really that small she equated with Genie's? That sounds scary for me. If that's me, I'm afraid I might break it. But she's once the lead dancer! She's amazing!

After our measurements were taken, we were shown the designs of our attires. Don't laugh at me if I admit that I again requested revisions on my attires. Hey, even Genie did, because she doesn't wanna wear too revealing clothes. We didn't mind the designs because they're beautiful, just the lengths and some parts.

After two hours of meddling at the tailor room, we left and went to see the CEO. With our first song at hand, I wanted to start with the choreography already. I'm more than excited!

The CEO informed us that the practice room used by Blackpink is now at our disposal and can use it anytime we want. It is there where we spend more than two hours before we decided to come home already. We didn't accomplish that much since I was told that this first choreography will mostly be handled by the team. I was actually saddened but then our leader consoled me by saying it's time for me to learn all I can so I will be able to choreograph something as good as them.

After everyone showered, we were all now in the kitchen, cooking our dinner. Although I love cooking, I enjoy it if I'm cooking with them. The atmosphere is always jolly and the tasks were divided making the job quicker.

"Genie, be careful with the knife again" I heard Chaeyoung remind her. As usual, I assigned her to cut the onions, xd.

"Yes unnie, don't worry" she replied without removing her attention from the knife.

In no time, our dinner was ready after we set the table. We sat on our usual spots. On one side sits Chaeyoung unnie with Genie beside her, while Blythe and I occupied the other side, with me sitting in front of Genie.

I waited until they were done praying before filling my plate with food. I learned how to respect them after observing their routine for several times since we started living together. Now, there are three of them.

"We are meeting the dance teacher tomorrow right?" I asked, still not getting over the fact that we won't choreograph our dance alone for our debut.

"Yeah, we are scheduled to meet at exactly 8 am" our leader replied.