֍𝙳𝚊𝚢 𝟺֍

꧁꧂
𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚘𝚏 ֍𝙳𝚊𝚢 𝟺֍

...

The Vanilla Kingdom was still as the room was cool.
Clotted Cream blinked hard before opening his eyes.
How long had he passed out for..?
He only remembered Pure Vanilla asking him to go get some rest, which he did...What time is it? What day was it?
He couldn't wrap his head around anything.
That was when the door creaked open.
Clotted Cream nearly jumped out of his skin as he grabbed a pillow and hugged it tightly.
"Ah! You're awake Clotted Cream!"
Pure Vanilla greeted as he came in with some tea and scones.
"A-Ah..! Hello Sir Pure Vanilla..!"
Clotted Cream greeted awkwardly as Pure Vanilla let out a soft hearted chuckle as he sat down next to Clotted Cream on the bed.
"No need to be so formal friend! Just call me Pure Vanilla! How was your rest?"
Pure Vanilla comforted and asked.
"Ah...It was quite good...Thank you for your inquiry..."
Clotted Cream voiced out, still struggling to speak a little.
"Ahaha! Go easy Clotted Cream...We have all the time in the world to talk! No need to fear about Dark Enchantress anymore too!"
Pure Vanilla mentioned, causing Clotted Cream to raise an eyebrow.
"P-Pardon..?"
Clotted Cream asked, confused.
"Ahaha! Dark Enchantress proposed a truce! We've gotten along quite well so far. No need to worry about her anymore. As long as we don't attack her with no reason, we'll be on good terms!"
Pure Vanilla warmly smiled, Clotted Cream blinking a couple times, still dazed.
Eventually, he understood and lowered his head.
"In fact, she's playing poker with Hollyberry right now! We were wondering if you'd like to join us?"
Pure Vanilla enquired with a warm smile.
"Ah...I don't know how to play...And where's Siri..? I thought they came were here..?"
Clotted Cream asked.
Pure Vanilla gave him another reassuring smile.
"Ah...They went to the Crème Republic! They said they and business to tend to..."
Pure Vanilla explained as a grin appeared on his face.
It just so happened a knock escaped from the door as it once again creaked open.
"My apologies for intruding my lord,"
It was Siri.they bowed majestically as their wings shook themselves off, a couple feathers falling to the ground.
"Ah! Good afternoon Siri! How may I help you?"
Pure Vanilla asked out.
"I just thank you for your hospitality Lord Pure Vanilla. I came to see if Clotted Cream was doing well. I see he has been recovering. I'd like to ask if he would want to go to the Crème Republic himself,"
Siri answered.
Clotted Cream glanced at them and gulped nervously.
"No fear Clotted Cream...I'll protect you should that creature attempt his abuse again,"
Siri reassured as he spread his wings apart, fluttering them once more as more feathers dropped down.
"I...Alright...Just let me find a more suitable outfit,"
Clotted Cream said as Siri nodded, exiting the room while Pure Vanilla stood aside.
"Would you like me to leave?"
Pure Vanilla asked.
"I...I'm not sure,"
Clotted Cream muttered as he grabbed his arm, tracing a finger on the bandages as he felt the soft cotton.
"Mhm. I'll stay in the bathroom to give you privacy. If you need anything just knock on the door,"
Pure Vanilla muttered before retreating to the bathroom.

For some reason...Clotted Cream felt safer around Pure Vanilla than Siri. For certain reasons, Siri just felt more daunting.
Clotted Cream got out the nightgown before getting into his suit, buttoning each button neatly as he glanced at the mirror.
"Pure Vanilla..? You can come out..! I'm done!"
Clotted Cream said before Pure Vanilla stepped out, a bright smile on his face.
"Wonderful my friend! Now let's get going! I'll see if Siri can bring me to the Crème Republic so I too may take a look!"
Pure Vanilla chirped as he took Clotted Cream's hand and dragged him out to meet Siri, who leaning against the wall patiently, tapping their foot against the floor.
"Young Siri. May I accompany you? I wish to take a good look of the Crème Republic myself,"
Pure Vanilla asked.
"Sure can do...I can also bring along Hollyberry and Dark Enchantress if you wish,"
Siri answered.
"Ah...! How will you accomplish this however..?"
"Magic,"
Siri answered before snapping their fingers, Pure Vanilla vanishing into a puff of smoke, another small puff could be heard in a room nearby.
"W-What did you do..?"
Clotted Cream asked out.
"Nothing. Just teleported them to the Crème Republic,"
Siri answered.
"And for you...I'll have you fly with me,"
Siri stated before ore pulling Clotted Cream over and placing a wing around him, the soft feathers brushing against Clotted Cream as he shivered.
"Alright. Ready for flight?"
Siri asked as they gave Clotted Cream some headphones and sunglasses.
"I-I...Okay..."
Clotted Cream muttered as he slid them on.
Siri gave him a wink before they threw themselves out the window.

Clotted Cream screamed as he felt the harsh wins smack him across the face as Siri's spare wing started to stretch out, before Siri and Clotted Cream were sent back up into the air.
Clotted Cream's eyes rested up from the rapid speed as Siri took off, the wind slapping at him as his hair was forced aside. He winced as Siri continue cutting through the skies and clouds, a cloud completely disappearing as he did.
"Ahhhhhh..!"
Clotted Cream screamed as the speed felt unbearable, Siri them-self started to wince as they felt their ears aching as they cling to the sides of his face.
"Almost theree..!"
Siri mentioned as the Crème Republic came into sight.
Clotted Cream's legs ached as he was finally lowered to the ground. He stumbled about unsteadily, trying to regain his balance as Siri too trembled.
"That was so fun..."
Clotted Cream muttered to Siri as he managed to regain his balance after a while.
Siri gave him an approving nod before dragging him to the lyceum...

𝙴𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 ֍𝙳𝚊𝚢 𝟺֍

...

꧁꧂