𝙳𝚊𝚢 𝟼

꧁꧂
𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝙳𝚊𝚢 𝟼

...

Clotted Cream groaned as he woke up on the hard wooden floor. He realised that he fell asleep on the ground the previous night, as he realised he had gotten blood on the floor. He yelped in shock as he started trying to look for a mop or broom to clean up the blood, his feet rapidly tapping against the floor as he did.
What time was it?
It was 1pm.
What would Siri say if they saw this? What would happen.
It just so happened the front door was thrown open.
"Ah-! I'm sorry!"
Clotted Cream instantly pleaded as he was met with Siri's gaze. Their face was covered in bruises unsettling smile was plastered on their face. They were soaking wet as Siri dripped with water, their hair soggy as it clung to them uncomfortably.
But that smile soon faded as Siri sighed.
"What happened? Did you manage to get rest last night?"
Siri asked out, seemingly unbothered by the blood stains in the floor as they scooped Clotted Cream up, he yelped in shock as he was lowered onto the sofa.
"Y-You aren't mad..?"
Clotted Cream asked out.
"About what?"
Siri questioned as they threw open a door next to the fridge as they grabbed a mop and a bucket, soon filling the bucket with water and soap as they started to mop the blood off.
"About the blood..?"
Clotted Cream stammered.
"Blood? I couldn't care less. As long as you're okay. I can clean it, and we have our problems and mistakes sometimes. Don't be scared,"
Siri stated coldly as they dumped the mop into the bucket, the water turning light red as they pushed it aside.
"...Are you alright?"
Clotted Cream asked Siri as he watched them grab an apple from the fridge and chop it into slices, dusting it with a generous amount of cinnamon as they served it in a bowl with a fork stabbed in a slice.
"I'm perfectly fine. I can recover, I've done it before,"
Siri stated as they handed Clotted Cream the bowl.
"I have to be off soon. I still have your place to take,"
Siri stated coldly before they left.
What happened to them?

꧁𝙴𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚂𝚒𝚛𝚒꧂
Siri laid on the ground of Clotted Cream's chamber, gawking blankly at the ceiling. Their body ached with bruises as they closed their eyes for a split second.
They had made it so the bruises would reflect on Clotted Cream afterwards. Even if he didn't feel the pain, it would be concrete evidence he was abused.
Siri wanted to leave now. Siri wanted Custard dead. He wanted to see the man all bloodied, not moving even an inch. They could imagine them-self wielding their spear, it's point drenched and coated in crimson as the older man would stand below them, his eyes dull and lifeless, as blood dripped from his body. They hated adults...But they hated Custard much more.
Nevermind it. They would get up, and go to their home to see Clotted Cream, if he was doing alright.
Siri headed to the window and threw it open, stepping into the balcony and getting onto the railing, balancing himself on it steadily before they jumped off, landing into the river below.
They wheezed and gasped for air, looking up to make sure they had closed the window. And they did. As they swam to the land, they coughed out some of the water that had found it's way in their throat. Clotted Cream's suit was soaking wet as Siri's hair going into them uncomfortably. They didn't care as they got up and made their way to their home, avoiding The Eye of the public carefully.

꧁𝚆𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝙲𝚕𝚘𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝙲𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖 𝚗𝚘𝚠꧂
Clotted Cream sighed as he realised he was still stuck in the skirt. He glanced around to see if there was anything he could take. That was when he caught sight of his suit. It was the same one he had lent Siri that day. Would they mind if he wore it? Hopefully they didn't.
He grabbed the suit and got it off the hangers, ripping the dress off and changing into the suit.
Now this felt a little more natural.
The skirt, not going to lie, was a little embarrassing to move in even despite an extra pair of pants inside it. So it was a relief he didn't need to wear it anymore.
As what to do with the dress now...He didn't really know. Was there a laundry basket anywhere? He had one in his bathroom.
Clotted Cream headed to the second floor again, and headed to the sign which read:
꧂𝙱𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚖꧁

Upon opening the door, he was greeted by a small bathroom, and there was a basket. He peered inside to see another one of the dress in there, along with a set of grey clothes. Was this really the laundry basket?
He thought. He couldn't tell if they were dirty or not, but they grey clothes had a stain on them. A dark brown stain. So he tossed the dress into the basket and headed back to the first floor.
Now that he was alone...What could he do? That was when he heard something. A buzzing sound.
He jumped up in shock and confusion as he tried to find where it was coming from, realising it was coming from a device on the table.
He looked at it in confusion as he picked it up. He realised, it belonged to Siri. Someone called a 'Mocha' was calling Siri.
So he answered.
"Siri. Are you there? How are you doing?"
The person asked.
Clotted Cream felt a little taken aback at first, but said something.
"Hello. Sorry, Siri isn't here at the moment,"
Clotted Cream made out to the person.
"Oh. That's a pity...Who are you?"
Mocha asked out.
"I'm Clotted Cream. Siri is...Doing something now,"
Clotted Cream mentioned as he introduced himself, he could hear Mocha humming in the background. Was Mocha a girl or a boy? Mocha sounded a little like a girl...But he appeared to be male. How Clotted Cream knew, mere guessing was a choice.
Clotted Cream continued speaking to this person, not knowing where it will take him at this rate.
Mocha seemed...Interested.
"So...What does Siri do?"
Mocha asked. Mocha gave Clotted Cream comforting feels...He wanted to say everything that happened to him to this random person...But he stopped.
"Well...Siri switches places with me...I'm worried for them though..."
Clotted Cream answered to Mocha, who nodded.
"Actually...What is your relationship with Siri?"
Clotted Cream asked.
"Well...We're sort of dating I guess. Not sure what to call out current relationship,"
Mocha answered. Clotted Cream gasped a little. He didn't actually know that Siri had a relationship. They were quite young, so how would he know such.
"Anyways. I'm going to leave now. See you,"
Mocha said before he hung up, leaving Clotted Cream in silence.
Clotted Cream sat there for a moment, before snapping out of it and going to do something else...

...

꧁꧂
𝙴𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝙳𝚊𝚢 𝟼