꧂𝙳𝚊𝚢 𝟺

꧁꧂

𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚘𝚏 ꧂𝙳𝚊𝚢 𝟺

...

Siri thrashed about in the cage as it dangled above the hot dough.
Pomegranate and Esterházy looked at the sight.
"Miss Pomegranate...Tormenting Sir Chocolate Ice Cream like this is to cruel of you,"
Esterházy mentioned.
"Silence...This is for our progress! Should it succeed, Chocolate Ice Cream will be more powerful than ever!"
Pomegranate silenced as the cake monsters holding the helm which would lower the cage trembled.
"Drop the cage in this instant,"
Pomegranate ordered.
Siri screamed.
"POMEGRANATE YOU SCUM! RELEASE ME!"
Siri hollered as they moved their arms, in an attempt to break free.
The cake monster trembled as he tried to lower the cage.
"Have you gone deaf? LOWER THE CAGE THIS INSTANT YOU USELESS WHELP!"
Pomegranate ordered.
This sent shivers down the cake monsters spine as he tried to lower the cage, failing miserably as Licorice whined.
"AH COME ON! LET ME DO IT!"
Licorice screamed as he went forward and shoved the cake monster off, spinning the helm faster than ever.
It just so happened Siri managed to shake the blindfold off.
"AHHH! LICORICE!"
Siri screamed as the cage dropped down onto the batter below.

THUD!

The cage crashed into the dough before it started to sink slowly, the ropes bounding Siri's ankles together bursting into flames as they brunt off. Siri was starting to sink into the hot dough as they screamed. As they tried to squirm out the hot batter, it seemed to consume them slowly, soon rising up to their waist, then their chest, then their neck.
The restraints on their wrists melted off, as Siri ripped an arm out the batter, sticking it out the cage as they tried to leverage themselves out the batter.
They winced as they felt the batter slowly rising to their chin as Siri slowly continued to sink.
As Siri drowned in the batter, their arm flailed about in the air as they tried to get themselves out. But the dough slowly consumed their arm too, as Siri was soon nowhere to be seen.
Pomegranate watched with enthusiasm as the fires soon blazed around the dough, baking it.
"Raise the temperature...I'd like to see the result,"
Pomegranate urged as the fire blazed larger, a heat so awful it was difficult to endure. Eventually, the fire died down as it was done.

"Pull the cage back up,"
Pomegranate ordered as the cake monster came back, grabbing the helm and cracking it with all this might. Soon, the cage was reeked back, as it dripped of uncooked dough as it burnt red.
As the cage was dropped onto the ground, the gaps had been filled with walls harder than one's dough.
Pomegranate assumed she would have to go over and snap the cage open, only for Esterházy to hold her back.
She didn't understand at first...Until she saw the small cracks starting to form on the cage.
The cage of pure gold started to crack, before it exploded.
Licroice was smashed into the wall from the force while Pomegranate and Esterházy were thrown back. Bits of heated gold flew everywhere, stabbing it o the walls and ground as they let out a harsh black smoke.

"Well...Well...Well..."

A voice chimed as the heavy footsteps broke the silence.
As the set of shoes crushed the pieces of burning metal, Pomegranate looked at the 13 year old she had just burnt alive.

"If it isn't dear Pomegranate..."

Siri started, their eyes burning with a rage darker than the darkest depths of hell.

"I see you have emerged from that cage...How beautiful of a being you are now,"
Pomegranate ignored all that was said by Siri as she got up, looking Siri in the eyes.
Siri scoffed.
"Mhm. You're lucky. Today is not a day I'll be resorting to violence...Esterházy. Tell me all the benefits that I have of now, this form if you can...If not, another time please..."
Siri muttered, their tone softening towards Esterházy as he brought them a cup of tea.
"I don't see why not Sir Chocolate Ice Cream...This new form of yours is believed to be a smaller form of your true form. Elements of your true form is trapped in this new form of yours. It makes you much taller, and your abilities are greater. You wield greater strength, and your wings can withstand much more. Not to mention that this allows you to transform into your true form more easily. The magic used to support your body to help it withstand the changes can be removed as of now. For your body has been made much stronger...The dough and the rebaking has increased particular contents in your dough. You hold less salt, making you much sweeter while the number of pearls in your content has increased drastically. From 10% to 30%,"

(Previous dough samples: 15%Milk Chocolate, 15% cream, 10% vanilla, 25% salt, 10% pearl, 5% malice, 10% grace, 5% kindness and 5% milk
New dough samples: 15%Milk Chocolate, 15% Cream, 10% Vanilla, 5% salt, 30% pearl, 5% malice, 10% grace, 5% kindness and 5% milk)

"Mhm. Not too bad I guess...Let this be known Pomegranate. Should you attempt to burn me alive again without my consent...I'll burn you with me,"
Siri stated before stepping out the room, the pieces of gold trailing after them as they left.

I'll burn you with me,"Siri stated before stepping out the room, the pieces of gold trailing after them as they left

(Siri's new design)

Siri was honestly still a little pissed about the rebaking, but shrugged it off after remembering all the benefits this form provided them.
As for now, they were on their way to talk to Dark Enchantress...About the plan they had...

As they walked through the castle, their new appearance stunned everyone.
They had decided to first go look for Mocha...For goodness sakes it felt like they haven't talked to him in forever.

As Siri opened the door to their chamber, they met eyes with Mocha.

"Hello Mocha!"
Siri instantly waved their hand enthusiastically, unlike how they normally spoke in a monotone voice to everyone. Mocha was different.
"Hello! I see your appearance has changed..!"
Mocha chirped.
"Why yes it has...This form has more benefits to me...We should both get some rest as of now. I'm a little tired out from the entire rebaking..."
Siri muttered as they yawned.
Mocha sighed and agreed.
"You seriously need more sleep..."
Mocha muttered.
"And you're one to talk,"
Siri stated.

Mocha laughed before urging Siri to get some rest.

...

꧁꧂

𝙴𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 ꧂𝙳𝚊𝚢 𝟺