𝙳𝚊𝚢 𝟷𝟶

꧁꧂
𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝙳𝚊𝚢 𝟷𝟶

...

Siri was getting exasperated.
Yesterday felt awful.
But Siri finally decided, enough was enough.

Dressed as Clotted Cream once more, they headed to Mansion Custard. However, they topped this with a black cloak as they made their way to the manor with the cloak buttoned up all the way.

"Halt! State your purpose- Oh! Consul Clotted Cream! Wait one moment...Clotted Cream hasn't left the manor since yesterday!
WHO ON EARTHBREAD ARE YOU-"
One of the guard demanded before Siri smashed him into a wall, the other guard yelling as she charged forward, ready to stab Siri with his sword only for them to snap it half before landing a punch in his face.
They kicked down the doors before entering the manor, their cloak swishing about in the wind gently.
As they stepped through the halls of the manor, they turned their hair to be an exact copy of Clotted Cream's but kept their eyes brown.
They continued treading through the halls.

Tap...Tap...Tap...Tap...

The sound of footsteps got louder.
Clotted Cream shuddered in fear that it was Custard.
As the footsteps seem to reach him, he buried his face in his arms in fear of being hit, only for a hand to be placed on his shoulder.

"Clotted Cream...It's me. Siri,"

It was Siri. They looked exactly like him as he stared into their brown eyes.
"Y-You're here..?"
He asked out shakily.
Siri nodded their head.
"Yes. I can switch places with you right now,"
Siri said as they started ripping their cloak off to reveal Clotted Cream's suit on them.

Clotted Cream was reluctant as he tried to tell them to stop, saying it wasn't worth it anymore and that they should just go and quit this.

Siri wasn't listening. It just so happened Custard walked into the room.

"W-What in the..?"
He started, awed by the second 'Clotted Cream' in the room staring back at him with their brown eyes.
"Who in the name of celestial are you?"
Custard was demanding as he ran and grabbed the real Clotted Cream by the collar, recognising the man's green eyes as he started yelling at Clotted Cream on what was the meaning of this.
Siri was shoved aside as they hit their head on the tabletop nearby, their eyes blazing with wrath and hatred as they watched what was going on.

The real Clotted Cream was breaking down into tears as he started whimpering and pleading for forgiveness.

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚞𝚗𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝...𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚞𝚗𝚏𝚊𝚒𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜...𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚊𝚍𝚞𝚕𝚝𝚜...𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚊𝚍𝚞𝚕𝚝𝚜...𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚊𝚍𝚞𝚕𝚝𝚜...

Siri was slowly thinking as they got up, their cream coloured hair gently fluttered in the wind.
Custard was too occupied with yelling at Clotted Cream to notice the other 'Clotted Cream' getting up and moving to position themselves next to the real Clotted Cream.

𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚊𝚍𝚞𝚕𝚝𝚜

...

𝙸 𝙷𝙰𝚃𝙴 𝙰𝙳𝚄𝙻𝚃𝚂!

Was the only thing in Siri's mind as they slammed Custard into the wall, summoning a spear and impaling the man to the concrete as their eyes burned with a fiery rage, making his vision blurry as they acted on pure impulse. A war was going on in their eyes, how the convocation of Elders were all bloodied on the ground, not moving a bit as Custard and Mulled Juice watched in utmost horror as Siri ripped Oyster apart.