𝙳𝚊𝚢 𝟶

꧁꧂
𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝙳𝚊𝚢 𝟶

...

The dark sky was dotted with bright stars as the once white clouds had been dyed blue by the sky as something cut through it.

A set of large white wings soared through the air as several strands of hair fluttered in the sky.
A small child flew through, a spear wielded in their palm as their glasses shone under the moonlight.
Their headphones blasted with music as they flew by.
They glanced at their device.
They were right above their destination.
They came to a halt as they flew down onto the clouds, stepping on them as the mist tickled them a little. They squatted down and tore the clouds apart, peering through the hole they made, to see just what they were looking for:
The Crème Republic.

Their eyes sparkled as they took their device.
"Good evening Pomegranate. I have reached the destination,"
The child said as they spoke into the screen.
"Good work Siri. You better not fail us. We have high hopes for you,"
Pomegranate stated coldly.
Siri nodded from the other side before hanging up. Upon seeing the airship dock, they raised the spear in their palm, before they shot it down onto the dock.
As the spear landed, it cracked the hard concrete before Siri crashed down them-self.
As they landed on the ground, they cracked it as they grasped on the handle of the spear, yanking it out and sighing.
They stepped off where they landed and hastily used their magic to mend the concrete.
"Mhm. Not bad,"
They muttered as they took a glance around. The Crème Republic surely was beautiful.
But this was unfortunately not what they were looking for. They stepped through the empty streets, deserted of all life as the light posts flickered every now and then. A harsh wind swept through the streets, blowing leaves across as the water from the fountain flowed down.
Siri proceeded through, looking for the lower city. Should they fail to find anything that could help them, they would resort to the regular city.
The lower city was much different. It was a little more noisy as Siri passed by a couple people who were rushing from side to side.
It just so happened they changed upon a young man selling a dwelling.
Seeing a chance in this, Siri ambushed the man.

"Woah Woah there kiddo!"
The man exclaimed as he jumped a little.
"I'm not a kid Sir,"
Siri said as they looked at the slightly taller man.
"Look here kiddo,"
The man ignored Siri's earlier point and claimed.
"Just because you're quite tall, you can't fool me. You sound young. 13, 14? Where are your parents?"
He questioned.
"That's not the point. I see your selling that dwelling,"
Siri stated before bringing up the obvious.
"Why yes! I can't live it anymore, but it still has potential with strong magic to fix it. Magic I don't have. So I'm selling it cheap. Doubt that you could cough up the money to even buy that,"
he mocked Siri as he flicked their forehead.
They gave him a look of utter distaste and sighed.
"I'll pay you. I don't have Crème Republican currency, so I'll pay you in the currency I have,"
Siri claimed as they magicked out a briefcase, grunting a little as they shook, holding it unsteadily.
"I see. Hand it over then. I doubt you can pay it,"
The man continued as Siri threw him case.
The moment the case was in his hands, he grunted as he struggled to carry it. It was awfully heavy. He felt as if his arms would be ripped off. What on Earthbread was in this thing?

"Am I allowed to open it?"
He asked.
"Open it if you wish. I couldn't care less,"
Siri scoffed as they rested a hand in their hip, displeased.
The man rolled his eyes as he clicked the case open.
"What in the-?"
He questioned as he was greeted by the case's contents;
Several precious gems.
There were about ten, each weighing a lot.
"That's my payment. Precious gems. Surely there will be a jeweller that's willing to trade you these for a fortune,"
Siri confirmed as the man looked up at them.
"I...Fine. But if this is a scam, I'm coming back at you kiddo,"
the man agreed sheepishly as he dragged the case away, leaving the empty dwelling to Siri.
"Here's the key,"
the man tossed Siri the keys before actually leaving. Siri was pleased and entered the dwelling, tearing down the 'for sale' sign and entered.

They took a look at the interior and sighed. This would be a lot of work to do.

꧁𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙꧂
Siri was officially done. The dwelling now looked like something more them.
It was neater and the second floor was turned into a bedroom.
Siri really liked it. They should really consider doing this again.
But for now, they should really go to bed. It was almost 3am and they had work tomorrow.
And as promised, they would be gone for a week or two.
With nothing to do now, they headed upstairs to catch the sleep they needed.

...

꧁꧂

𝙴𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝙳𝚊𝚢 𝟶