֍𝙳𝚊𝚢 𝟹֍

꧁꧂

֍𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝙳𝚊𝚢 𝟹֍

The Crème Republic was still as the airship landed, GingerBrave, Wildberry, Crunchy Chip, Siri, Mocha and Dark Cacao. The group didn't think twice before rushing off to the lyceum...

The lyceum was silent. Mulled Juice, Oyster and Captain Caviar were particularly quiet.
Custard was still in the midst of recovering from the injuries of being smashed into a wall.
Oyster couldn't take it anymore.
"I've been staying silent for too long! As if I would should allow YOU to control my freedom of speech anymore!"
Oyster shot up and slammed her hands onto the table, grimacing at Custard as she did.
Mulled Juice turned to face her.
"Don't you DARE!"
Custard argued back as he pointed a finger at Oyster.
Oyster stepped back, before stepping back up.
"You think that can keep me silent now? You think you can control me like you did last time? YOU THINK?"
Oyster hollered to Custard as she too pointed a finger at him.
"Stop this nonsense instantly Oyster!"
Vanilla Sugar yelled.
"We have no room for such anger here!"
Sablé yelled as Baumkuchen cut through too.
"What could you possibly have to argue about here?"
Canele simply stayed aside, not sure what to say.
The lyceum was becoming loud and noisy with arguments of the elders. Mulled Juice and Captain Caviar strayed aside from this, Oyster still desperately trying to say what she thought she had to say.
That was when a knock came from the door.
The lyceum fell into a deafening silence as Oyster bit her lip. The door was locked.

She glanced at the door for a split moment, before staring back at Custard, who was starting to shake his head.
"Don't. You. Dare."
Custard stated as he glared at Oyster.
Oyster spit near him before is at you rushing to the door.
"YOU PRICK!"
Custard hollered as Captain Caviar started to hold him back, Custard screaming as Oyster took one step at a time to the locked door.
"OYSTER YOU BETTER NOT!"
Custard started to scream as Oyster placed a hand on the handle, the rest of the convocation trying to calm Custard down.
Oyster's fingers trembled with a giddy pleasure as she found it hard to turn the lock, eventually finding her strength to turn it, but she simply stopped and stared back at Custard.
"Last chance...Don't. You. Dare."
Custard ordered.
Oyster rolled her eyes before turning the lock and throwing the doors open, letting whoever it was in.
It was Crunchy Chip. A couple more people were behind him and his cream wolf, but Crunchy Chip instantly faced Custard.
"You..."
Crunchy Chip muttered before he charged forward, knocking Custard to the floor and attempting to claw the man's throat out, Custard screaming as he did.
"What is the meaning of this?"
Baumkuchen yelled, wheeling his wheelchair over and trying to yank Crunchy Chip off. Sable was screaming as she tried to help, only for the cream wolf to snap its jaws at her, causing her to back away fearfully.
Mulled Juice panicked as Oyster stood aside, a grim smile on her face.
It just so happened Wildberry stepped in.
"Ah! Wildberry..! Please get your friend to stop!"
Canele pleaded only for her to be ignored.
"Apologies Elder Canele...But I'm completely supportive of Crunchy Chip's decision and I'm now going to help him with this process. Thank you very much,"
Wildberry stated calmly before he approached Crunchy Chip and Custard before getting ready to help with this crime.
Out of fear, Mulled Juice fell back on his seat as he crashed to the ground, his glass shattering as it hit the floor.
Someone grabbed him as they started dragging him away.
"Quickly! We must flee now!"
Oyster screamed to Mulled Juice as Captain Caviar lifted him up and started running, Oyster too fleeing the sight as the rest of elders tried to solve the dispute.
The sight of Dark Cacao also crashing into the lyceum as he passed them by scared Mulled Juice, as he didn't understand what was going on.
It just happened before they could leave the lyceum, several custard soldiers stopped them.
"Halt! We were called! Stop this instant and step back inside!"
They ordered.
"How on earthbread did he call them!"
Oyster yelled as she backed away, Captain Caviar too stepping back.
"It's Custard! That man definitely asked them to come beforehand!"
Captain Caviar yelling back as Mulled Juice trembled, unable to do anything.
"Aye you slimy snakes! Move by before I attack!"
Captain Caviar hollered as he set Mulled Juice down on the ground for a second, getting into a fighting stance.
The soldiers scoffed as they cocked their guns, firing near Captain Caviar in an attempt to deter him.
"Oh so it's like that? We'll see who wins in a boxing match!"
Captain Caviar grinned before charging forward and landing a fist into one of the soldiers' face. The other one yelped as he opened fire at Captain Caviar who kept aside, trying to dodge each and every bullet.
"Backup backup backup!"
The soldiers screamed as within seconds, the entrance to the lyceum was crowded by soldiers working under Custard.
"Give it up you old seagull...Or else we'll shoot!"
One of the soldiers threatened, all of them pointing guns at the three elders who crouched at the entrance of the lyceum.
"We've always been good partners Captain Caviar. But I suppose today is the end of the line,"
Oyster confided as she raised her hands in the air, copying Mulled Juice.
"Wise choice Elder Oyster. Now back into the lyceum. Elder Custard would state his matters with the three of you in front of the convocation,"
the soldier stated.
Captain Caviar scoffed as he grabbed onto his leg tightly, trying to stop the blood from flowing out.
"Quite unfortunately Captain Caviar...We cannot waste our lives on these fools...We must retreat back into the lyceum,"
Oyster explained as Captain Caviar groaned.
"Wise choice...Wise choice..." the soldier repeated aimlessly as they forced the three back into the lyceum.

As Dark Cacao was about to help kill Custard, his mind couldn't help but wonder where Siri had gone.
"What's wrong my lord? Are you not able to kill him?"
Mocha asked out to Dark Cacao as he stood behind the king, Custard scared for his life as he tried to fight the group, the rest of elders unsure what to do as Sable and Canele were trying desperately to help.

Oyster, Captain Caviar and Mulled Juice were thrown into the room as they witnessed the chaos, Captain Caviar's leg dropping with blood...

The lyceum was silent with both confusion and shock, what was going on?

𝙴𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 ֍𝙳𝚊𝚢 𝟹֍
꧁꧂