𝙳𝚊𝚢 𝟷꧂

꧁꧂

𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝙳𝚊𝚢 𝟷꧂
...

It was about mid-afternoon when Siri returned to the castle.
Their backed ached, their wings were sore, and their entire body burned.
However, they had an inkling they weren't going to be so pleased upon entering the castle.
The room felt colder as the rooms seemed desolate. The cake monsters who saw Siri ran off, almost panicking.
Siri sighed. They still hadn't gotten used to their skirt, they would much prefer a suit. However, they were only thinking of this to distract himself from what he believed was going to happen next.

"Sir. May I know where Sir Clotted Cream had been taken?"
Siri instantly questioned a cake monster he laid his hands on, the cake whimpering as he quickly answered.
"The main rooms? The rooms we use to squeeze info out of people? Ah...Thank you..."
Siri's thanked.
The monster took one look at their face and held back their urge to scream in fear.
Siri's pupils had shrunk as they flickered about. Their face was pale as an unsettling smile was carved on their face. Pure spite laced their tongue as the cake monster could almost hear Siri fuming with rage and anger.
Siri never felt rage...They were so emotionally numb they were almost emotionless. It was just that their body would say different things. Their body would openly display their emotions as Siri tread trough the halls.

"Tell me...Tell me boy...What does that filthy Crème Republic plan...SPEAK THIS INSTANT!"
Pomegranate demanded from a sobbing Clotted Cream who was at a lost of words.
"N-No...No....Please...No..!"
Clotted Cream had his hands overnight his face in a defensive position as he whimpered. Pomegranate scoffed.
That was when the doors were thrown open.
Siri stood at the doorway, their face an indescribable portrait of pure spite and lividness.

"Pomegranate...What do you think you're doing..?"

Siri muttered, as they entered the room. The skirt they wore slowly transforming into a pitch black suit as they circled the room.
"A-Ah..! S-Siri..! I-"
Clotted Cream yelped in a desperate plea, as he watched Siri circle around the room. He gulped as he had never seen Siri look so stern before.
"Ah. It's you. You overly soft whelp. I was just getting information in a more successful method,"
Pomegranate remarked, insulting Siri as well. Siri coughed a little before rising their head to face the shorter Pomegranate.
"You always had some admirable qualities, Chocolate Ice Cream...You are attractive, beautiful, handsome, mature...But those qualities...Empathy, sympathy...And your disgusting lack of emotion...Ugh. You certainly must learn to be more...Strict and harsh,"
Pomegranate quickly added, adding fuel to the flames.
"You're beautiful Miss Pomegranate...But your heart is what we celestial beings call darker than the depths of hell,"
Siri spat as he fluttered his wings freely.
"However...I think I must say something..."
Siri stated as they grabbed Pomegranate's shoulder.
Before Pomegranate could possibly answer, Siri tightened their grip before smashing Pomegranate into the wall.
Normally, this would be a good punishment...Until Siri forgot that Clotted Cream was watching this.

Licorice screamed as he rushed over to help Pomegranate.
"Um...Sir Chocolate Ice Cream...You appear to have forgotten that Sir Clotted Cream was watching this,"
Esterházy remarked, scaring Siri.
"Oh sh$t..."
Siri muttered as they rushed to Clotted Cream who soon broke into whimpers again, starting to have another mental breakdown.
"I'm sorry...Please don't hurt me...I'll do anything..."
Clotted Cream started to sob as Siri tried to calm him down.
"No no! I won't hurt you! Calm down! Please?"
Siri started to mutter as he tried to comfort the blond.
"Um...My apologies for interrupting Sir Chocolate Ice Cream...But Madam Dark Enchantress has learnt of your return. She requests an audience with you...Right now,"
Esterházy remarked coldly at Siri who looked up in shock.
"W-What..? Can't I say I have more important duties..?"
"No you can't. You must go. Dark Enchantress orders it,"
Esterházy answered to Siri who shot up and started to panic, getting exasperated as their shoes tapped against the ground.
"W-Why...I...F-Fine...I will..."
Siri stated as a cake monster was brought over to lead the young man to Dark Enchantress.
Esterházy peered into the distance only for someone to tug onto his sleeve gently.
It was Clotted Cream.
"Mhm? How may I help you Sir Clotted Cream?"
Esterházy asked out.
"I...Um...Will Siri...Be alright..?"
Clotted Cream queried worriedly as he looked at Esterházy.
Esterházy raised his head.
"Why...I suppose he will be. As for you..."
Esterházy muttered, but paused for a moment as Clotted Cream looked at him in both fear and anticipation.
"Well...I have no orders from Sir Chocolate Ice Cream,"
"I thought they went by Siri..."
"Well...They also go by that...But I suppose I can take you to Siri's chamber,"
Esterházy muttered as he gently hooked his arm around Clotted Cream's waist.
"Let's go...I wouldn't wan to stay here any longer,"
Esterházy muttered as he turned to face Licorice desperately trying to wake Pomegranate up.
Clotted Cream gave the butler a slight nod as Esterházy proceeded to lead him through the blood red halls of the castle.
The carpeted floor dampened their footsteps as an elevator came into sight, Esterházy leading Clotted Cream inside. After pressing a button, the elevator started to ascend.
"...Are you feeling alright?"
Esterházy asked Clotted Cream.
"...I'm okay I guess..."
Clotted Cream answered, but Esterházy could tell he was lying through his teeth. No one would feel okay after having their nails ripped out for information.
They reached the floor and Esterházy led Clotted Cream out.
There were was a door with some pretty gold handles that had red ribbons tied on them.
"That is Sir Chocolate Ice Cream's chamber...We weren't able to provide an extra room for you...Apologies for that,"
Esterházy remarked as he headed to the door and unlocked it with a golden key he fished out from his pocket.

Upon pushing the doors open, it revealed an office. A small table was placed in front of some large windows as two sofas sat in front of them. A fireplace was on the other side of the wall as it cackled with hot coal and flames.
A boy was laying on the sofa, his feet dangling in the air as he looked up at Esterházy.
"Ah...Esterházy...You're here...Where's Siri...And is that Clotted Cream?"
The boy asked out.
"Your lover is currently has an audience with Dark Enchantress...And this is Clotted Cream. He'll stay here for about a day or two,"
Esterházy stated calmly as Mocha continued waiting outside for Siri.
Esterházy took Clotted Cream into another room.
The room was much larger. A grand piano sat in one corner of the room as two sofas were facing each other nearby. A small coffee table with some treats and a tea set sat in between the sofas.
Nearby the grand piano was a Mayer bed that was dyed red. It screamed luxury as a couple stuffed animals had been left against the pillows as luxurious velvet curtains hung down from the canvas above.
A wardrobe sat nearby as a couple pairs of boots sat next to it. A hanger with a pitch black suit hung on the wall, most likely Siri's new attire for the rest of the time.
In front of the bed was a little sofa. It was probably large enough for Clotted Cream to completely lay on. It was also scarlet in colour as it had a red fluffy blanket on it and some red pillows as well. Clotted Cream could see a couple shelves near the bed...Lined with books of all colours and sizes...And crowns..?
"I hope you don't mind resting on this for a while,"
Esterházy stated as he sat Clotted Cream on the sofa in front of Siri's bed.
"No no...I don't mind...This seems quite comfortable actually..!"
Clotted Cream chirped. Esterházy nodded and smiled a little. That was when he stopped to the book shelf and pulled a book out. He came back and handed it to Clotted Cream.
"You seemed interested in these...So here you are,"
Esterházy mentioned as Clotted Cream hesitantly took the book.
A smile formed on Clotted Cream's face before he started reading to his heart's content.

...

꧁꧂
𝙴𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝙳𝚊𝚢 𝟷꧂