𝙳𝚊𝚢 𝟹

꧁꧂
𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝙳𝚊𝚢 𝟹

...

Siri stood inside their apartment in silence as they studied the information they had gathered so far.
Pomegranate spoke to them through their device as she somewhat observed how it was going.
"Alright. So the Crème Republic, particularly the 9 convocation of elders, other than Mulled Juice...Wish to replicate the soul jam and their power. Baumkuchen doesn't think the Ancients, aka Pure Vanilla, Dark Cacao, Hollyberry and Golden Cheese should have such power for certain reasons, mainly since they are so old. Oyster is more obsessed with her riches, and if she was given the chance, she would probably use the power of the soul jam for her own benefit. Mainly for money and all,"
Siri stated at first, reciting everything they had gathered.

꧁𝙼𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝙿𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚎꧂
Pomegranate listen attentively, Dark Enchantress sat next to her as they were all ears to what Siri was saying.
"Good, I see you won't fail us,"
Pomegranate remarked coldly to the younger.
She could hear Siri's soft grunts as they seemed to be struggling with something.
"Siri. Are you by any chance doing something while talking to us?"
Pomegranate asked out.
"In fact yes. My method of gaining information is excellent and wonderful. Just that some parts of it are more troublesome,"
Siri answered as they seemed to be ironing something.
"Mhm..? By any chance...Is this method different form what we suggested?"
Pomegranate queried. She could almost hear Siri nodding, Dark Enchantress listening ever so intently.
"Pomegranate...Allow me to speak to him,"
Dark Enchantress said as she switched places with Pomegranate.
"Good afternoon my child,"
Dark Enchantress greeted.
Siri, shocked that their boss was now speaking, instantly paused their task for a moment.
"Good afternoon Master Dark Enchantress...How may one help you?"
Siri asked.
"Mhm. I'd like to enquire what you are exactly doing to get our information,"
Dark Enchantress asked Siri, tapping her finger against the table patiently as she awaited for Siri's response.
She had originally suggested for the child to sneak in and gather the information bit by bit, despite knowing how awfully long it could take. Cause it seemed safer to her. However, seeing how they managed to get information so quickly...She was now interested.

"Yes Master Dark Enchantress."
Siri started.
"I was contemplating a close to perfect method on how to get the information, as I realised the situation there was much different and sneaking in couro be quite difficult. Especially with the Elders such as Custard, who has most of the information we are searching for.
However...
Due to some...Customs throughout the convocation of Elders...I've stumbled upon Clotted Cream.
With enough persuasion, I managed to convince the man to switch places with me every two days. Let's just say gathering information is easy...But dealing with the Elders may not be.
As one of the Elders has a bad habit..."
Siri explained as they ironed the shirt straight.
Dark Enchantress smiled and nodded.
"I see. Excellent work Siri. You are quite flexible for someone your age,"
Dark Enchantress commented.
"Mhm. No problem. Thank you,"
Siri answered back swiftly, not wasting a single second.

Pomegranate hung up as she looked at her master.

꧁𝙱𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚝𝚘 𝚂𝚒𝚛𝚒꧂
Siri finished ironing the shirt and hung it up on the wall, careful not to crinkle it.
"One down, a couple more to go,"
Siri told them-self as the they threw the vest onto the ironing board and started to iron it so it was straight. They were eventually done and hung it near the shirt. They soon did the same for the pair of pants.
Despite the fact they had made the bruise disappear, their cheek still ached a little. Part of them pitied Clotted Cream, knowing part of what he goes through.
They couldn't help but wonder:
What else did he go through?

Seeing how he was hit like that yesterday over simply failing to please Custard...He did like to imagine it.
He stood in his black dress as he sighed a little. Adults were always so confusing.
They could make everything so simple, yet they have to choose complicated solutions over simple ones. What is the issue with simple, easy solutions?
It didn't matter now did it?
Siri would never be answered these questions, nor would they ever bother finding out themselves one day. Since Siri knew all to well that they would only be met with:
"Don't ask such silly questions,"

Siri was silent for a moment, processing things in his mind silently, the information they had gathered and sighed once more.
"I really hate adults. I really do,"
Siri muttered to them-self as they sat down for a moment, silent with grief and anger.

Now that they knew that Custard would do such a despicable thing to someone he called his son...Siri wanted to kill him more.
Siri hated Custard will all his heart and would do anything to get rid of the man. But they never had a good reason that didn't have to do with them-self. Which only made them feel selfish for wanting to kill the man. Now that they knew something else, they didn't feel as bad with they killed him.
He would not only avenge himself...He would also be helping someone...Wouldn't he?"

꧁𝚆𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝙲𝚕𝚘𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝙲𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖꧂
Clotted Cream felt calmer for some reason. Custard hadn't came into his room at all, and the paper work was going well. He took a look at what Siri just have done the previous day.
They did quite well. It looked just like something he would write.
He felt himself sigh with relief upon knowing Custard might never find out about what happened. A relief that he wouldn't be hit even after doing something wrong.
However...Part of him wondered:
Why was Siri so desperate to switch places with him? They seemed so insistent about it...And even paid him to do so.
The sparkly crystals say at the edge of his desk, he could probably sell them for quite a bit.
Nevermind. He could always ask Siri another day couldn't he.
What mattered now was whether he could escape being hit a second time.

...

꧁꧂

𝙴𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝙳𝚊𝚢 𝟹