𝙳𝚊𝚢 𝟻꧁

꧁꧂

𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝙳𝚊𝚢 𝟻꧁

...

A knock escaped the well decorated doors as they shook so slightly.

"Yes yes...Come in!"
Dark Enchantress allowed as the door was pushed open. Inside stepped Siri.

"Ah! Good morning my child...I see you have a new appearance!"
Dark Enchantress said, seemingly quite shocked.
Siri nodded their head.
"Why yes...Master Dark Enchantress...Good morning to you to,"
Siri greeted.
"Aha! You didn't come into my office just to say hello did you? Tell me your plan!"
Dark Enchantress laughed as he stood up and faced Siri.
"Why...Yes Master Dark Enchantress,"
Siri started blankly, starting to spew out everything their mind had remembered and recalled.

"I was thinking...Should we start a truce with Sir Pure Vanilla..? I mean, we don't need their soul jams anymore...Suggesting the replica and the several other candies we have manufactured to help us...And they're quite stubborn too. We can't possibly teach them the true reason the witches brought us to life, especially if we are enemies. It just gives them more of a reason to question and doubt us...
And it will be quite useful. It means we won't have to worry about getting attacked out of the blue if we do have a truce. And it's also because...We really need a proper healer other than Pomegranate...We can't always rely on her for healing. And Clotted Cream is an important asset. If those injuries of his get an infection, he could loose his life,"
Siri started, knowing how risky it could be if this failed. What would happen to them if this plan did fail.
Dark Enchantress bit her lip.
"And what will we use to convince those three I can be...Trusted?"
Dark Enchantress asked.
Siri instantly perked up. This was what they had practiced for.
"Simple. The souljam..! We can give it to them...And prove it is the real thing and they'll believe us."
Siri answered, a little exasperated.
"Mhm...And how can we prove it?"
Dark Enchantress asked.
"Well...The weight of the souljam..."
"And why is that?"
Dark Enchantress questions.
"Well...I found out the weight of the magic candy the Crème Republic manufactured...It's not as light as the souljam...The souljam is so much lighter...They probably have the weight of the souljam recorded as well. And it's also that the replica I made can never be same weight. It's possible for each pieces to be same weight as the other, but not the same weight as the souljam,"
Siri explained further.
Dark Enchantress drummed her fingertips against her desk.
"And what will you do if this fails..?"
Dark Enchantress queried as she looked up at Siri.
"I...I'll take the necessary punishments and bring my army into the war should a war truly break out,"
Siri answered.
Dark Enchantress thought for a while, comprehending everything Siri just told her.
"Heh. Very well then. We'll initiate a truce. Pack your bags. I'm sending you to the Vanilla Kingdom with that Consul,"
Dark Enchantress agreed, much to Siri's delight.
Siri bowed in gratitude before vanishing to their chamber.
Clotted Cream was still asleep while Mocha was slumped against the sofa, an apple in his hand.
"Mocha! Dark Enchantress agreed! We can go!"
Siri exclaimed as they shook Mocha awake.
Mocha's eyes shot open.
"Really? You did it Siri! Great work!"
Mocha exclaimed as he gave Siri a squeeze.
"I might need to wake up the Consul,"
Siri said before they walked over to Clotted Cream, who was asleep.
Clotted Cream practically slept a lot now. It was mainly to numb the pain due to not being able to receive any treatment at all.
"Clotted Cream. Clotted Cream,"
Siri repeated twice. This was enough for Clotted Cream to wake up.
"Ah..! Yes Siri..?"
Clotted Cream asked out.
"You can finally get medical treatment...First off...But we'll be going to the Vanilla Kingdom...My Master is panning on intimating a truce,"
Siri muttered.
"O-Oh...Okay..!"
Clotted Crema chirped, not fully processing anything as his thoughts were blurry.
"Why not you go back to sleep now?"
Siri asked out.
Clotted Cream nodded before he went back to sleep.
Siri sighed as they stood up.
Siri closed their eyes before they headed to Mocha and sat next to him.
"Don't do this to me Siri...You know I can't handle affection..."
Mocha groaned as he felt Siri brush against him slightly, before Siri distanced himself from Mocha.
"Woah..! Sorry. I keep forgetting that,"
Siri apologised.
Mocha sighed.
"Ahahahha...I can handle your hugs and hand holding...That's probably the most so far..."
Mocha muttered.
Siri stretched to feel better, and to do what they thought was loosening their muscles. And they were probably right about the loosening muscles part.

"Welp...We better get packing cause we might be staying in the Vanilla Kingdom for a while..."
Siri muttered as they headed to the storeroom and pulled out two suitcases.
"I'm a just throw in some spare clothes and basic necessities inside okay?"
Siri asked Mocha, who agreed just for the sake of getting it over with.

Siri threw the stuff in without haste, soon slamming the suitcases shut.

"Ah...When are we departing again..? And how are we leaving?"

Mocha asked out.

"Tonight...We're leaving tonight,"
Siri answered as they passed the suitcase to Mocha, before strapping the other suitcase to their back.
"Better get some rest...We aren't getting so much when we take the portal there,"
Siri muttered.
Mocha groaned at the thought of travelling by portal.
"Ah...Alright then...Alright...I'm a go get so sleep I guess...Unless I want to get scolded by you..."
Mocha laughed awkwardly as Siri laid on the opposite sofa and shut their eyes.
"We'll wake up sooner or later..."
Siri groaned as they tried to sleep.
"Then you better not stay up...I've seen how cranky you got when you didn't get proper sleep...Poor Licorice that day!"
Mocha laughed as Siri shut their eyes.
"Yeah...Well, goodnight now,"
Siri muttered before going to sleep.

...

꧁꧂

𝙴𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝙳𝚊𝚢 𝟻꧁