𝙳𝚊𝚢 𝟿

꧁꧂
𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝙳𝚊𝚢 𝟿
...

Today was supposed to be a good day. And it wasn't.
"Clotted wake up! I don't like this! Clotted wake up!"

How did Siri get himself into this disaster?
Here is how Day 9 played out...

Siri was in their home, resting in the bathtub as they sighed with pleasure. It was nice to be in a warm bath. After almost having a breakdown because of their constant overthinking, it was nice to have a nice relaxing bath...That was until they realised, they accidentally left muddy footprints in Clotted Cream's room. And...They had forgotten to clean it...

Oh no...Oh no...No...No...NO

That was perhaps the one thing on Siri's mind as he rushed to mansion custard in Clotted Cream's suit, using a portal to get inside and quickly gulping down an invisibility potion to prevent himself from being seen.
This was all in hope being able to switch places with Clotted Cream in time to protect him, but he was a little too late on that.
Upon searching through the mansion for Clotted Cream, he eventually found the poor thing...Getting the living daylights beaten out of him by Custard...

Siri watched this abuse happen in horror as they couldn't really do anything without giving their presence away...Holding back their urge to smash Custard into the ceiling, they waited for a horrible twenty minutes for Custard to stop this abuse and leave.

The moment Custard left, Siri dashed forward, gulping down a glass of milk to make the invisibility potion wear off as they changed their hair to match Clotted Cream's. They picked him up bridal style and rushed to his room, slamming the door shut and throwing Clotted Cream to the floor.

That was when the earlier part comes in.
"Clotted wake up! I don't like this! Clotted wake up!"
They started yelling as they began clapping Clotted Cream's cheeks lightly, his face covered in bruises as he was unconscious. Blood was trickling down Clotted Cream's forehead as Siri continued screaming at him to wake up.
"Hey, hello?"
Siri started to clap their hands rapidly at Clotted Cream in an attempt to wake him up.
"Time to wake up, time to wake up! Can you hear me? Wake up Clotted! I. Don't. Like. This. Clotted wake up!"
Siri continued clapping and yelling.
Seeing his bathroom nearby, Siri rushed inside, filled a pail with cold water, rushing back outside and dumped it on Clotted Cream.
No use. He was still unconscious.
That was when an idea came to Siri's mind.
They could get evidence of this abuse...If they had proof Custard was doing this...The power they could have...They could help someone...Do something...Good again...

So it was set.
Siri started taking pictures of Clotted Cream's face and his arms. They were all covered with cuts and bruises, which only made Siri more concerned.
"Ah...I feel so...Dizzy..."
That was when Clotted Cream said something.
"Clotted! Are you alright?"
Siri demanded as they stopped for a moment.
"W-What are...What are you...Doing..?"
Clotted Cream asked out.
"I'm taking photos of your injuries! If I can show this to the Crème Republic or Mulled Juice or any other elder, I can get you out of this!"
Siri explained.
Clotted Cream didn't believe it all...But he said something.
"...My back..."
"What?"
"My back...See my back..."
Clotted Cream muttered before he passed out again.
Siri glanced at him in shock but did as he said.
They tore his cloak off and took off his belt and vest, unbuttoning it before tearing both of them off. They grabbed his shirt and ripped it open and got it off him, sitting him so they could get a good look at his back.

"No..."

Siri muttered as they looked at the real Clotted Cream in pain and horror.
No time to be pained! Just take the damn photo Siri! You've done blackmail before, why can't you take a damn photo?
A voice in Siri's head questioned.
Shakily, Siri took a photo of Clotted Cream's back, saving all the photos they got on their phone to their files and important folder.
They quickly helped Clotted Cream back into his shirt and vest, getting him looking just like before.

That was when they heard something. Clotted Cream and a phone in the room, and it was ringing.
They rushed to it and picked it up.
"Eh. Clotted Cream. You said you would bring us around again to try to find those people in white masks!"
Crunchy Chip.
Changing their voice with magic, Siri hastily answered back.
"Sure! I'm coming now!"
Siri quickly tucked Clotted Cream into his bed before locking his room door. They headed to the balcony and slammed the windows after closing the curtains.
They rushed out to where Crunchy Chip, Wildberry and GingerBrave were.
However, due to how rushed they were, they forgot to turn their eyes the same colour as Clotted Cream's eyes...
"What took you so long! You're almost an hour late!"
Crunchy Chip chided.
"Apologies...I had some paperwork to finish up and lost track of time. I assure you I'll arrive on time next we meet!"
Siri apologised as GingerBrave nodded.
"It's okay! Just tell us next time before hand!"
GingerBrave said.
Wildberry was looking at 'Clotted Cream' suspiciously, immediately sensing something off.

Siri looked at Wildberry worriedly, before asking what was wrong.
"Nothing,"
Wildberry quickly said as 'Clotted Cream' started to help them identify these odd people.
It just so happened during this, they bumped into Elder Mulled Juice.
Mulled Juice glanced at 'Clotted Cream'.
"Ah! Consul! How have you been doing? Have you been eating proper meals? Proper breaks?"
Mulled Juice asked.
"Well...Not exactly,"
Siri quickly answered, not knowing what to say.
"Ah you silly man! You rally should take proper breaks- H-Huh..?"
Mulled Juice slipped up at the last part as he looked up to face 'Clotted Cream' in the eyes as he always did to show his respect.
That was when he noticed something...
'Clotted Cream's' eyes were...Brown? He thought they were always green? Why are they brown today?
"Um...Elder Mulled Juice, are you alright?"
'Clotted Cream' inquired, and just so happened another Elder walked in. Baumkuchen.
"Ah! Greetings Elder Baumkuchen!"
'Clotted Cream' quickly greeted.
Mulled Juice didn't even manage to answer the question thrown at him.
Baumkuchen quickly greeted back before 'Clotted Cream' said he had to do something with Wildberry, Crunchy Chip and GingerBrave.
"Say Baumkuchen..."
Mulled Juice turned to face the man in the wheelchair.
"Mhm? Yes Mulled Juice?"
Baumkuchen asked.
"Did you notice that Clotted Cream's eyes are...You know...Slightly different?"
Baumkuchen raised an eyebrow behind his mask.
"Are they red or pink? Cause that is a common case among children and even adults sometimes,"
"No no! I mean that they are a different colour!"
Mulled Juice yelped.
"Mhm? They are? I never looked into his eyes before, so I don't remember so clearly..."
Baumkuchen stated. Mulled Juice sighed and gave up.

꧁𝙻𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚍𝚊𝚢꧂
The real Clotted Cream woke up in his bed. He widened his eyes in shock as he remembered getting beaten. Why was he here.
"You're up. Good,"
That was when his voice said something. He shot up to see the other Clotted Cream, Siri. This Clotted Cream was identical to him, but he just had brown eyes.
"Did you get good rest? I couldn't find a first aid kit anywhere, so I just put you to sleep. I can't do healing magic either,"
Siri stated as he did the tidied the paperwork and set it aside.
"O-Oh...Thanks I guess,"
Clotted Cream stammered.
Clotted Cream felt increasingly worried as he watched 'Clotted Cream'.
"Hey...Can I ask something?"
Clotted Cream asked.
"Sure. Go ahead,"
'Clotted Cream' said to the real Clotted Cream.
"What happens if you get caught..?"
Clotted Cream shakily asked the other, who stayed silent for a while.
"Well...I wouldn't be careless enough to get caught, even if my eyes didn't change colour to your eye colour. But if I did get caught...I'd be strapped down, questioned, then thrown into jail..."
"What about me..?"
Clotted Cream asked.
'Clotted Cream' looked at the real one, a look of indescribable pain and misery in their eyes.
"As for you...The Crème Republic will take as if you were forcefully brainwashed, cause that would be what I say when questioned. But Custard would make your life a living hell..."
'Clotted' remarked as he gave the real Clotted Cream a sorry face.
"But hey...Remember, I'll never got caught..."
Clotted stated as they hugged the real Clotted Cream.

Clotted Cream looked at the fake, part of his mind unable to trust or believe him.
"Well, at least Captain Caviar seems to care...He instantly recognised I wasn't you and demanded who I was,"
Siri muttered as Clotted Cream shot them a look of fear.
"No worry. He said he won't tell. No one will listen to him anyways,"

...

꧁꧂

𝙴𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝙳𝚊𝚢 𝟿