𝙳𝚊𝚢 𝟾

꧁꧂
𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝙳𝚊𝚢 𝟾

...

Siri rested in the lukewarm water with a light smile. They could leave soon.
10 days were almost over.
So they were more than pleased.
They didn't like the Crème Republic.
Even with the beautiful views, the beautiful tall buildings, the friendly folks and the love for the divine...The awful conditions people lived in the Lower City, not so nice...

Siri was reporting the information they had to Dark Enchantress, who was more than glad about the progress being made.
Some people may ask why they are only gathering information, and not trying to steal the souljam. Cause it wasn't necessary anymore.
They already could make their own version of souljam thanks to Siri...

꧁𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚔𝚜 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔...꧂
"How is the research going Siri?"
Dark Enchantress asked as the young child examined White Lily's souljam. Them managed to get the stone from the illusion of White Lily. Dark Enchantress was staying in the castle at all times, now being a little too weak to actually plot anything after her meeting with GingerBrave. So she was simply assisting in the experimentation.
"Not too bad...I managed to break down a little about the souljam...But not it's origin,"
Siri started and explained a little, Dark Enchantress nodding.
"What can you confirm about it?"
Dark Enchantress asked.
"Well...The souljam is made out of parts of a person's soul, which is obvious from the name. But I realised that it also has parts of the content of one's dough...Which is why it can fit together so well. Cause the souljam is literally made out of a part of the person...However, it's origin is still unknown. Any of my equipment that hasn't been forced to the maximum explode after studying the souljam for too long. Even equipment that are of maximum level eventually explode if studying the soul jam for too long. The compressor literally exploded after I tried to see if I could compress part of the souljam, but the souljam was fine,"
Siri gave a much more detailed explanation as they mixed part of the souljam into a particular solution, after somehow breaking a part of it and grinding it into dust.
The solution instantly burned green as the glass started to crack a little, Siri flinching as they stuck out their wing, dumping the solution onto the wing.
Their wings were a gift from celestial, they were practically a celestial being that was forced immortal.
So it was a shock that the solution could burn through their wings, the feathers slowly dissolving and melting as a hole formed in between their wings.
"That's not all this little gemstone can do. My halo is meant to be unbreakable, but it somehow managed to dent it. It wasn't a lot, but it was enough to prove that the souljam is much stronger than celestial beings. If I wasn't forcefully immortal, I'd be dead already,"
Siri continued as they threw the broken glass away.
"But recently, I found out how to recreate it. Despite the origins being unknown, should we add the contents of a person's dough to the soul jam when it is radiating a sharp light, another souljam will appear. It'll be a little bigger or smaller, but it can perform the exact same functions. The only bad thing is that it's easier to shatter into pieces. And the moment that happens, without immediate fixing, the replica will burn away,"
Siri stated as they presented the main soul jam of White Lily, it being held by a pair of enchanted tongs as Siri pulled a lever, causing a hatch to be dropped on it. It was soon lifted back up to reveal another souljam has appeared. It was purple and smelt slightly like wisteria, a person with wisteria in their purple hair was tied to a chair,  as they tried to get out.
Siri strapped the souljam to the person before pulling another lever, a heavy weight dropped onto the person as blood splattered all over the floor. Dark Enchantress gasped a little before Siri pulled the weight back up.
Dark Enchantress watched in puzzlement as the purple-haired person was alive and well, now screaming in fear as they shook their head furiously.
"Yes...It's quite effective, but the souljam is almost broken. It weaker, so it needs reinforcements. Heated sugar can be melted around it in hopes to strengthen it,"
Siri explained briefly as the purple person was soon dragged away. Siri was unfazed even by the melting wing as they ate a scoop of chocolate ice cream, Esterházy soon coming out with a box of bandages and Pomegranate, who was pressured into healing the child.
"I can't believe it. They injured themselves, why should I help?"
Pomegranate questioned.
Siri and Pomegranate never really got along. Although the two were quite respectful to one another, they would rather not work with each other. Their views were quite the opposite.
Pomegranate beloved in punishing those who didn't listen, while Siri thought giving them time would be better. Their relationship only worsened after Dark Choco left, Siri scolding Pomegranate for being so harsh on the poor man. Pomegranate arguing that it was necessary for him to cooperate. It ended with the two of them breaking into a fight. With Siri trying to tear Pomegranate limb of limb while Pomegranate was forcing the younger to remember so horrible things that happened to them in the past. They had to be forcefully separated and put to sleep to keep them from trying to kill one another.
It was now difficult for the two to keep eye contact or even talk normally.
But with the success of the replica souljam, they would probably be forced to cooperate. But that was okay, they could get along eventually...At least this is hoped...

꧁𝙴𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚏𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔꧂
Now that Siri thought about it, should they steal the souljam from the Crème Republic? Maybe they should...Even if it wasn't planned, they could always do so...They might even be able to convince Dark Enchantress to do something...

...

꧁꧂
𝙴𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝙳𝚊𝚢 𝟾