֍𝙳𝚊𝚢 𝟷֍

꧁꧂

𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚘𝚏 ֍𝙳𝚊𝚢 𝟷֍ 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚅𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚊 𝙺𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚍𝚘𝚖
...

Pure Vanilla glanced worriedly at Clotted Cream, who just sat there, silently. He appeared to be in a daze as he kept muttering something along the lines of 'I'm sorry'.

Unsure of what to do, Pure Vanilla said,
"Why not we give you a bath? It could tell me give me a heads up in where you need healing the most!"

Too which, Clotted Cream merely nodded his head.
Pure Vanilla smiled nervously as he helped Clotted Cream up and walked him to the bathroom.

Meanwhile, Siri and Mocha were under the constant questioning of Dark Cacao while Hollyberry was sitting next to them nervously
"I'll explain to all three of you later,"
Was what Siri said as Hollyberry simply sat there.
After an awkward moment of silence, Hollyberry said something.
"Hey..! Why not we have a drink to cheer up..?"
Hollyberry asked out.
"Hollyberry...Their minors-"
"I don't mind a drink,"
Siri quickly muttered as Mocha whipped his head to face them.
"I...Nevermind..."
Hollyberry muttered.
Siri sighed as Mocha patted their back.

Back with Clotted Cream and Pure Vanilla, Pure Vanilla had just got him out the tub and gave him some time alone.
Let's just say the injuries were...Concerning.
Pure Vanilla was now helping bandages Clotted Cream's wounds and healing the more severe wounds to keep them from getting infected.
"Ahaha...Um...Why not you get some sleep after this..? I might need to talk to your friends..."
Pure Vanilla suggested, Clotted Cream nodding his head again.

After Clotted Cream went to sleep, Pure Vanilla rushed to Siri and Mocha.

"Ah. I see you're done..."
Siri stated as they sipped some berry juice.
"I- aren't you a minor-? Nevermind that- But...What happened to him? Why isn't he saying anything anymore..?"
Pure Vanilla asked Siri as Mocha sat beside them, browsing through a book.
"Okay...I can explain. So Clotted Cream was abused-"
"Isn't that the most obvious thing..?"
"Yes but...He became selectively mute after I snatched him from the Crème Republic...I believe he will speak again soon...He's just recovering from the trauma in a sense. So he's not speaking,"
Siri answered as they fluttered their wings a little.
"Okay...But who did this and why?"
Pure Vanilla asked.
Siri grinned.
"His father...All because Clotted Cream failed to perform well in that man's standards,"
Siri answered, not sugar-coating it one bit.
The three ancient heroes gasped in shock.
"W-What..? His father..?"
Hollyberry stammered.
"Why yes...I've even lived to see it. I have photos of his injuries if you'd like to see them,"
Siri remarked coldly, not even a little bit of sympathy in their voice.
Dark Cacao blinked a couple times.
"Pardon my insensitivity...But you said his father correct?"
Dark Cacao asked out.
"Why yes. I have rarely made mistakes in my speech,"
Siri confirmed harshly.
Dark Cacao blinked a couple more before he asked a couple more questions.

In the midst of it, a small white feather laid on the window sill, gently rocking before the wind took it by the hand and led it away, as it carried the small feather through the skies and clouds.

꧁𝙰𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙲𝚛𝚎̀𝚖𝚎 𝚁𝚎𝚙𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚌꧂
Captain Caviar was rummaging through a box as Mulled Juice stood aside shakily.
"Captain Caviar...Is this right of us..?"
Mulled Juice asked out.
"Of course it is! Don't worry. I'm sure the kid will understand,"
Captain Caviar answered.
In actuality, Captain Caviar was a little daunted to. He had never witnessed the kid's true powers before, and has no idea how strong they are. Knowing that they were able to disguise themselves as Clotted Cream so well only added to his worry.
That was when a small feather flew into the room as it just happened to land on Mulled Juice's nose.
"A...A...Achoo!"
Mulled Juice sneezed out before the feather bursted into a puff of smoke, several pearls dropping down as Mulled Juice yelped.
"What in the- Pearls? What happened? And bless you,"
Captain Caviar asked out.
"I-I don't know! A feather just flew in, I sneezed and it burst then the pearls!"
Mulled Juice answered as he looked at one of the pearls.
"And these are real pearls...How would I feather become a pearl?"
Mulled Juice asked out.
Captain Caviar threw his arms up.
"So this kid is both well-taught in magic, and is made of expensive items? Cause that feather definitely belongs to them,"
Captain Caviar grunted.
He then grabbed Mulled Juice by his shirt and started dragging him off, Mulled Juice yelling as he did.
"W-Where are we going?"
Mulled Juice asked out as his juice spilled all over the ground as Captain Caviar was relentless.
"Back. I'm tried, and you are too. We got the information we need today to,"
Captain Caviar answered as he continued dragging Mulled Juice.

Eventually dragging the other elder to his ship, he had a talk with him.
"That kid...They might be coming back soon...And it isn't good...Well, we'll be fine,"
Captain Caviar stated.
Mulled Juice shot up.
"W-What? How do you know?"
Mulled Juice questioned.
Captain Caviar rolled his eyes but answered anyways.
"That kid...He expected this all. He made signs he's coming back soon. He vanished for 6 days correct? There were photos of the home since 7 days ago. There was a bottle of whiskey on the table...It was empty 7 days ago. But when we came back, it was filled all the way...That could mean they're coming back,"
Captain Caviar first explained.
"But why would a kid need alcohol..?"
Mulled Juice asked out as Captain Caviar laughed.
"Ahahaha! It's obvious...That kid is mentally unsound...They probably got into alcohol when they were younger...Now it's a hopeless addiction...A coping mechanism. I met a kid like that once,"
Captain Caviar grinned as Mulled Juice blinked.
"Now. I think I can come up with who is safe...Obviously the both of us and Oyster. That's all I see so far. For some reason, Canelé and Mille-feuille aren't included..."
Captain Caviar continued. Mulled Juice was confused.
"H-How are you so sure..? Did they literally leave something saying this..?"
Mulled Juice asked out.
Captain Caviar gave him a stare before bursting out into laughter.
"Ahahaha! You never learn do you? Very well then...I'll tell you..."

𝙴𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 ֍𝙳𝚊𝚢 𝟷֍
꧁꧂