Chapter 104

There was only the sound of the TV in the living room. Both Chen Jianhong and Chen Shiming's eyes were fixed on Chen Qizhao. When Zhang Yazhi came over, he glanced at the father and son in surprise, "What's the matter? The work is over?"

"It's almost over." Chen Shiming opened his mouth to break the silence, "Mom, have you explained what happened in the kitchen?"

"Well, I've explained it." Zhang Yazhi looked at Chen Shiming, noticed that the medicine bowl on the table was empty, and felt relieved.

Chen Qizhao sat in the living room for a while, listening to Zhang Yazhi nagging about how to arrange the birthday banquet on Wednesday. He listened and looked at the message from Shen Yuhuai on his mobile phone. Shen Yuhuai just arrived home and replied to the message he sent.

[-Shen Yuhuai: Did you take pictures at night? ]

[- Zhao: Shooting what? ]

[-Shen Yuhuai: Taken before dinner. ]

Chen Qizhao stopped for a while, flipped through the photo album on his phone, and turned to the photo he took when the two were out for dinner at night.

The two still went to Huang's restaurant for dinner at night. At that time, he found an excuse to take pictures of the noodles, and took a few pictures of Shen Yuhuai. There are several photos of Shen Yuhuai hidden in the photo album. Chen Qizhao picked it up, and finally found one that was quite good in the photo shoots and sent it out.

[-Shen Yuhuai: Just one? ]

[- Zhao: Just one. ]

Chen Qizhao lowered his eyes slightly, put a few other photos into another album, and noticed Zhang Yazhi was looking at him when he looked up.

"Look at the photos?" Zhang Yazhi asked.

Chen Qizhao crossed out the background, "Well, where did you just say?"

"Speaking of how many friends you have come over." Zhang Yazhi was looking at the guest list.

"Just Yan Kailin and the others, I will send you the vx later." Chen Qizhao said.

After Zhang Yazhi finished the matter, Chen Qizhao proposed to go back to the room to take a bath and rest.

During this time, Chen Qizhao also went to bed early. Zhang Yazhi knew that he went out to play all day today, and now he should be very tired, "Well, let's go."

Zhang Yazhi continued to watch TV and was not interested in the work of the father and son at all. Chen Jianhong's eyes followed Chen Qizhao until he disappeared at the end of the living room, and then he took back the documents that he looked at on the desktop.

Chen Shiming said politely, "Dad."

Chen Jianhong responded, and the two got up and walked upstairs.

Chen Shiming didn't follow him directly to the study, but first called the city bureau's criminal police team, and then followed him to the study.

An orange lamp hangs high in the study, and the documents on the table are neat and tidy.

After Chen Shiming closed the door, he hesitated for a while, "I didn't tell Qizhao in advance about the ambush I encountered at noon."

In the living room just now, they talked about the situation of the Gu family. Considering Zhang Yazhi's presence, they didn't directly mention the ambush in the underground garage of the Chen Group, but Chen Qizhao naturally listed this as the premise of Gu Zhengsong's action. Base. Chen Shiming knew that Chen Qizhao had an unknown path, and he was not against Chen Qizhao's involvement in this matter, but was a little worried that Chen Qizhao would be involved too much.