Chapter 026

When Zhang Yazhi heard what the doctor said, her face immediately became tense: "Is there something wrong?"

"Don't be nervous, there is no problem in the current situation, but he reacted too strongly to the drug, so I wanted to ask him about his usual abnormal performance." The doctor showed him the details of the report, "Chen Qizhao is not allergic to drugs, and his brain has not appeared. Relevant pathological changes, coupled with his lack of genetic history, it is very likely that his own physical condition and psychological problems will be amplified by stimulation."

Hearing this, Zhang Yazhi probably knew the purpose of the doctor's inquiry.

She thought about it for a while, and briefly explained Chen Qizhao's character to the doctor, "But he has less emotional ups and downs recently. He used to quarrel with his family often, and this time has been a lot less."

"Emotional changes may also be part of the reason for his personality changes. As family members, you should pay more attention to this issue." The doctor is very patient, "but it may also be our delusion, even if it is not allergic, it is the first time to come into contact with this kind of problem. The side effects of the object of the drug are different, let me remind you of this first, and pay more attention to his psychological changes in the next few weeks."

After he finished, he added: "But you don't have to be too nervous, I'm just analyzing multiple possibilities with you."

Zhang Yazhi said thank you, and an hour had passed by the time she returned to the ward.

When she arrived, Chen Qizhao was already asleep, and Shen Yuhuai hadn't left, but was sitting on the chair beside the hospital bed looking at his phone, and only put it away when he saw her coming in, "Aunt Zhang, are things done?"

"Well, it's too much trouble for you to delay you for so long." Zhang Yazhi smiled at him.

Shen Yuhuai nodded: "He just fell asleep not long ago, and the nurse just changed the drip."

Zhang Yazhi asked, "Yu Huai, your relationship with Qi Zhao is not bad, right?"

Shen Yuhuai originally planned to make room for Zhang Yazhi, but after hearing this, he said, "Fortunately, we have met a few times in school."

Zhang Yazhi asked again, "Does he usually talk about things at home, or how does he behave when he is away?"

Shen Yuhuai didn't understand why Zhang Yazhi suddenly asked this, but he still replied, "Qi Zhao is quite good."

"Okay." Zhang Yazhi saw the child sleeping on the hospital bed, but she felt a little uncomfortable, hoping that everything was just her illusion.

"I'll just watch him next, if you're busy with something, go ahead and do it first."

-

Chen Qizhao was hospitalized for a few days, and the results of the investigation on the drug delivery at the charity gala also came out. Lin Shizhong came to apologize that day, solemnly expressed his apology to the Chen family, and brought the investigation results from that side. The waiter was hired to make trouble at the venue, but in the end they didn't find out who was behind him, but from the person's transaction records and bank account information, it could be found that he was related to a company called 'Yicheng', but there is no direct evidence.

It happened that in the ward, Chen Qizhao also heard Lin Shizhong's remarks, and it was very similar to what he had guessed, which was not surprising at all. Without direct evidence, it means that the only person who can deal with the drug in the end is the person who prescribed the medicine, and other guesses without evidence cannot represent additional results.