Chapter 062

At the intersection of Panshan, it was the place where Chen Shiming's car accident happened in his previous life.

Some things seem to be destined, but also seem to have been arranged.

"The road conditions at the Panshan intersection are really complicated." Zhang Yazhi noticed Chen Qizhao's expression, and seeing that his mood did not seem to fluctuate too much, he continued to say: "There are many residential buildings over there, and there are shops and elementary schools around. At that time, there was also a line of sight in the rain. The reason for the obstruction is that I knew I should have sent a car to pick it up, or you wouldn't have crossed the road to wait for the car across the road."

"Does Uncle Lin know about these things?" Chen Qizhao asked, "It was an accident that happened to his wife."

"You know Uncle Lin, he was on a business trip with your father, and he came back immediately after receiving news from home." Zhang Yazhi sighed, "But things are impermanent, who would have expected such a thing to happen... At that time I said to send a car to Pick her up, she said the driver was troublesome and refused."

Chen Qizhao listened to Zhang Yazhi talking about what happened before the meeting, and went back to the room after finishing the album with her.

The first thing he did when he got to the room was the car accident at the Panshan intersection that year. Because of the long time interval, the monitoring of the intersection was vague in the early years, and he could only find some short reports. This incident is probably the case of a drunk driver who ran a red light and rushed directly to the sidewalk at the Panshan intersection, resulting in a major accident with 6 deaths and 12 injuries.

Such evil incidents are relatively rare, but not without them.

After all, such reports on the Internet are still a bit one-sided. After a little thought, Chen Qizhao called Xiao Zhou directly. After that, he went to the cloakroom to get a coat and planned to go downstairs.

It's just that he met Zhang Yazhi when he just came downstairs, and the latter stopped him when he saw this, "Xiao Zhao, where are you going?"

Chen Qizhao dealt with it casually: "I have to go to Feihong for something, I'll be back before dinner."

"What's the matter with the company...you're still not cured." Zhang Yazhi was not good at stopping people when she heard about the company. "You're wearing too little, wait, change to something thicker."

When Xiao Zhou arrived at Chen's house, it was already after three o'clock in the afternoon. After he parked in the garage, he saw his boss come out of the villa, dressed up, and looked like he was dressed like a ball from a distance. He happened to be running outside when the boss called and he had to turn around to pick him up.

When the boss got into the car, he saw the boss unbuttoned the collar of his coat and took off a coat.

Xiao Zhou asked, "Boss, where are we going?"

Chen Qizhao took off the scarf, and seeing that Xiao Zhou had turned out of the villa, he said, "Go to Panshan Road."

It was a bit troublesome to go out. The only driver at home was Lao Lin, who was resting. The other drivers basically went out. Chen Qizhao used the excuse of going to the parking lot to learn to drive and took a new driver's license, but it was estimated that the driver's license would have to be obtained next week.

Panshan Road is not far from Chen's house. In less than ten minutes, Xiaozhou drove to the vicinity of Panshan Road.

Chen Qizhao asked him to find a place to park, then got out of the car and looked at the road.