Chapter 016

Chapter 16

Shen Yuhuai had just finished his work so he replied, “I asked Yan Kailin’s friend. He told me.”

Chen Qizhao’s eyes returned to his mobile phone and he responded flatly, “Oh.”

Yan Kailin’s social circle did intersect with his. It wasn’t strange to ask for a phone number. The thing that surprised him was that Shen Yuhuai would look for himself, not someone else.

After the two of them finished eating, Shen Yuhuai drove him back to school. They arrived at school and Shen Yuhuai returned to the research institute.

Before Chen Qizhao entered the dormitory building, he saw Yan Kailin standing downstairs. Yan Kailin ran over to check the situation. “F*k, why didn’t you pick up when I just called you?”

There were too many annoying phone calls so he simply turned on airplane mode.

Chen Qizhao looked at his breathless appearance and said strangely, “Is something wrong?”

“Of course, there is something wrong. Your brother is upstairs and waiting for you at the door of your dormitory.”

Yan Kailin heard the sound of the door after taking a shower and thought that Chen Qizhao had come back. Then the moment he opened the door, he saw Chen Shiming’s big Buddha, which was extremely frightening. He explained, “He has been here for more than half an hour. It seems that he is looking for you for something. You didn’t answer your phone so he asked me about it.”

Chen Qizhao looked up at the dormitory building. “Is he still there?”

“Yes,” Yan Kailin said. “Your brother is even fiercer than my older brother. I just invited him into the dormitory but he started to question me. To exaggerate, it was the scene of an interrogation. He asked us what we were doing at the racetrack in the afternoon.”

He added, “However, it seems he has come here to criticize you fiercely. I found an excuse to come here and tip you off. This way, you can avoid it and don’t have to suffer hardships.”

Chen Qizhao snorted. He didn’t care about Yan Kailin’s obstruction and directly went upstairs.

Yan Kailin couldn’t stop this person and had to follow to see the situation.

Chen Qizhao reached the door of the bedroom and saw Chen Shiming.

The man’s clothes hadn’t been changed. He stood in the doorway and was dressed so solemnly that the students passing by on the same floor had to look at him twice.

Chen Qizhao didn’t speak and went forward to open the bedroom door.

Chen Shiming looked at Chen Qizhao and saw that his brother hadn’t closed the door, so he followed inside.

Yan Kailin originally wanted to go in and join the fun. In addition, if there was a fight then it was better to stop it. However, before he could enter, the bedroom door was slammed shut.

“???”

The dormitory was very clean. This was the first time Chen Shiming had entered the dormitory of Chen Qizhao’s school. Compared to home, the school dormitory could be called so simple that there was only a bed and computer. His eyes wandered around and finally stopped on the bookcase next to the computer desk. Professional books such as finance, business administration, etc. were placed in an orderly manner. There were even a few folders full of information.

Chen Shiming had also experienced the studying period. There were two differences between bookcases that had been used a lot and bookcases that hadn’t been used. He could clearly see this, not to mention that there was a draft written on the desktop. He couldn’t see clearly what was written on it, but he could see that the owner of the draft seemed to have carefully calculated or prepared something.