Chapter 090

"I'm sorry to disturb you at this time." Shen Yuhuai was sitting in Dr. Xie's clinic. He originally wanted to make an appointment for tomorrow morning, but the doctor was going on a business trip in the next few days, so he changed it to tonight.

"It doesn't matter." Doctor Xie held the pen, his eyes stopped on Shen Yuhuai, "You can continue talking about what you said on the phone."

Shen Yuhuai lowered his eyes halfway, Chen Qizhao didn't reply to his message, he patiently explained Chen Qizhao's anomalies one by one.

Doctor Xie's expression was relaxed at first, but with Shen Yuhuai's in-depth expression, his brows furrowed, "If it's really like what you said, your friend's situation is not something that can be solved by simple adjustment, it may be necessary to medical treatement."

Shen Yuhuai's voice was slightly deep: "Is it serious?"

"You should also know a lot. From what you said, I feel that this person is a person with strong vigilance, and vigilance is very vigilant. It is difficult to take off guard in front of others. People around him have observed that it means that he has not had much energy to disguise his appearance."

Dr. Xie can get a general image from Shen Yuhuai's mouth. Shen Yuhuai should know some psychological knowledge, so he can be more specific in the description of the person, "It's a good thing that you can find out in time, maybe you can bring him over to find me."

-

Before Chen Shiming went upstairs, he went to the kitchen and asked the servant to pack a warm pot of chicken soup.

Maid: "Do you want more chicken?"

"Remove the oil, and clear soup will do." Chen Shiming said: "Don't have too much, he may not have a good appetite."

Zhang Yazhi seemed to go to talk to Dr. Li on the phone. There was no TV series sound in the living room, and even the sound of footsteps became obvious in the slightly empty environment. Chen Shiming thought that part of Chen Qizhao was different during this time, and when he thought of the doctor's inference during the physical examination, his mood sank a little.

When going upstairs, Shen Xuelan sent a message and attached the document.

The Shen family has been investigating this matter for a while, but he didn't expect Shen Xuelan's speed to be so fast.

Even if he had been prepared and knew that Lin Shizhong and Gu Zhengsong were crazy, but he didn't expect the other party to be so crazy, releasing these things would be a major criminal case.

Lin Shizhong and Gu Zhengsong... just two desperadoes who disregarded the law.

Chen Shiming squeezed his phone tightly and walked to Chen Qizhao's door to knock.

The speed at which the other party opened the door was not as slow as before, and it opened quickly.

The two didn't speak to each other. Chen Qizhao's movements stopped for a while, and his eyes stayed on the heat preservation pot in his hand for a moment, "What? Instead of drinking coffee, drink this?"

Chen Shiming said calmly: "Chicken soup, there is still some left in the kitchen, I will bring it to you."

"I'm not hungry." Chen Qizhao paused and opened the door, "Come in and talk."

Chen Qizhao was accustomed to Chen Shiming's direct speech. It was the same when Chen Shiming came to him before, but after coming in today, Chen Shiming did not enter the topic so quickly, but was looking at something.