Chapter 084

The Shen family booked a high-end hotel in the city center, where Shen Yuhuai's birthday banquet was held. As the second son of the Shen family, Shen Yuhuai rarely appeared in the social circle of S City. This time, the news of the Shen family hosting a banquet came out, and people who were close to the Shen family attended the banquet one after another.

The parking lot of the high-end hotel is crowded with vehicles, and guests from all walks of life are guided into the venue by the waiter. Chen Qizhao was sitting by the window, his eyes swept over the cars going to the door, listening to the discussion between Chen Jianhong and Chen Shiming in the car, and learned that the Lin family was also on the Shen family's invitation list. Countless pairs of eyes stared at S City, the Lin family had a high status, and the Shen family was invited. Not only that, the Chen family had to maintain a surface peace with the Lin family at this banquet.

The vehicle moved forward slowly, and Chen Shiming's eyes glanced at Chen Qizhao by the window.

Soon, the waiter knocked on the driver's window. The Chen family arrived at the banquet scene at 6:30 in the evening, and the driver followed the waiter to park.

When the Chen family got off the bus, a waiter came to lead the way.

There were no other vehicles parked at the entrance of the hotel. A guide stood in front of the magnificent gate. When Chen Shiming and others signed the signature, Chen Qizhao suddenly caught a glimpse of a black car across the fountain, and his eyes stopped instantly. He took a few steps back and saw the model of the car more clearly, his eyes sank directly.

After Chen Shiming signed, he noticed that Chen Qizhao was still standing outside the hotel's gate, and said, "Qizhao."

Chen Qizhao came back to his senses and went to the front to sign. After signing, he asked the waiter, "How many layers did you pack tonight?"

The waiter immediately replied: "Mr. Shen has already taken down the 6th to 8th floors of the hotel. The banquet hall is on the 6th floor, and the 7th and 8th floors are places to rest."

Chen Qizhao handed him the pen, "Thank you."

The banquet hall is on the 6th floor. After Chen Qizhao followed the Chen family to the 6th floor, he saw the layout of the entire banquet hall, including the people who came to the banquet. Many people came to Shen Yuhuai's birthday party. Chen Qizhao knew who were coming by scanning around. When he looked around, he saw Lin Shizhong and his son Lin Xuyan. The two were standing in the crowd holding champagne, their faces hanging on their faces. The fake face of socializing.

Chen Qizhao looked away and saw Shen Yuhuai in the distance talking to someone.

He didn't go directly, but lowered his hair and sent a message.

Shen Yuhuai finished toasting with people, said to Shen Xuelan beside him, and walked towards Chen Qizhao.

When Chen Qizhao looked up after sending the message, he saw Shen Yuhuai standing in front of him.

The man wore a black suit today, his hair was combed up, and he matched with those silver-framed glasses. He was a little more mature than usual.

Chen Qizhao's eyes stopped for a moment, looking at the person in front of him, he saw Shen Yuhuai's figure a few years later, and Shen Yuhuai later also wore such a match, but the current Shen Yuhuai's face was a little younger.

"Who are you messaging?" Shen Yuhuai looked at him.

"Xiao Zhou, there is something for him to do." Chen Qizhao recovered, "Happy birthday."