Chapter 070

-

In the moving car, Lin Shizhong was talking to someone.

"The nearest line should be closed, and it won't be moved again during this time." Lin Shizhong said: "I know that the people from the Gu family are here, and it will not be exposed during this time. It's not easy to close the line in the capital recently. It's all taken away, so that things here don't get involved over there."

After hanging up the phone, he looked a little dignified, thinking of something, and a little bit of anger.

If there were no problems with the Charity Association back then, why would he need to be careful like this, but he would have caught the line long ago. Now not only are some things closed to avoid influence, but Chen's affairs are also full of problems. When he used Chen's to make such a big situation, it was a smooth thing to make Chen's bankruptcy logically. Who knows it will turn into this now situation.

These days, he has inquired about the situation with Chen Jianhong many times. Chen Jianhong's attitude is similar to that of the past, but he is actually a little suspicious of him.

This feeling of being out of control made Lin Shizhong feel very bad... If he really couldn't control the situation at that time, then he could only give up something and try to sink the giant ship of the Chen Corporation as much as possible.

Up to now, the Chen family can no longer stay.

Staying around affects them too much.

Lin Shizhong was silent for a moment, then asked, "What did you look up to when you asked Chen Qizhao to investigate last time?"

The assistant heard the words and reported the investigation results in an orderly manner.

"How did you find someone?" Lin Shizhong frowned: "Discovered by Chen Qizhao? How did you find it?"

"It wasn't discovered at first, but Chen Qizhao only regarded him as a stalker in the school, beat him up and let him go." The assistant hesitated before saying, "The reason why he was exposed is that the Shen family was Shen Yuhuai. It was discovered that Shen Yuhuai and Chen Qizhao were together at that time, probably because he found that others were following him, and after that, he directly contacted the school's security department and sent the person to the police station for processing."

Chen Qizhao and Shen Yuhuai are friends and have a good relationship.

Lin Shizhong knew this information. He also suspected Chen Qizhao once before, but he didn't find any problems with Chen Qizhao at that time. "So things are gone and people are exposed?"

The assistant looked embarrassed, "Although there is no photo, we learned from the person's oral statement about Chen Qizhao's recent itinerary, which is similar to our previous investigation. Except for class time, he is either mixed with Yan Kailin and other rich second generation. , or go to the company once in a while and find no problems on the whole."

That is to say, no other problems have been found from Chen Qizhao himself.

"Where is the person he associates with?" Lin Shizhong continued to ask, taking the report paper from the assistant.

"It's still those rich second-generation students from the same class who didn't make good friends in school." The assistant continued: "Our people in the company are not able to move around obviously, and they are all watched by Chen Shiming, so we have to arrange with that gentleman. When contacted, the other party said that Chen Qizhao was really concerned by Chen Jianhong recently, but he did not participate too much in the management of the company, but his assistant walked more diligently."