Chapter 044

When the headlights swept in, a servant was already walking past the door.

Chen Qizhao removed his hand from the voice chat button, frowned slightly and looked at the car that turned into the garage, and saw two men get out of the car. The middle-aged man was wearing more formal clothes, with a slightly cramped look on his more ordinary face. The boy standing next to him was still young, wearing fancy clothes, looking a little unruly.

The person who came was none other than the Chen family, that is, the younger brother of his father Chen Jianhong.

Chen Qizhao's current third uncle in name, and the person next to the third uncle is also his cousin. The previous generation of the Chen family made a fortune, and the family relationship was not harmonious. Later, Mrs. Chen divided the family property among the brothers of the Chen family for their own development. However, the other brothers were mediocre. In the end, only Chen Jianhong seized the opportunity in his early years and took the Chen family group in one fell swoop. to today's scale.

Some have moved out of S city long ago, and some have gone abroad to develop, and basically lost contact.

Only the third uncle's family remained in s city.

Chen Qizhao didn't have much memory of these people, or said that these people were dispensable. His third uncle was the right person to see the wind and the rudder. When he was down, he was also one of the first people to distance himself from the relationship. When some property rights were in dispute, he came out to stir up the muddy water and took away a piece of land in the suburbs.

The housekeeper, Uncle Zhang, came to guide him, and the two followed each other into the house.

Chen Qizhao stood silently in the garden next to him. He could probably guess what his good third uncle wanted to do today. It was nothing more than to give his son a chance, or to ask his father for money for a project.

Just as he was thinking, the phone suddenly buzzed and vibrated, and only then did he remember the news that Shen Yuhuai had not returned.

[- Zhao: I accidentally pressed the wrong button just now. ]

[-Shen Yuhuai: Nothing, I thought something happened. ]

[- Zhao: Brother Huai will talk later, there are guests at home. ]

"You've been making soup long enough." Shen Xuelan came in from outside and saw his brother in an apron skillfully pouring the clear soup into the soup pot prepared in advance.

Shen Yuhuai: "It will be ready soon."

The Shen family's aunt came home from vacation, and Shen Yuhuai always started the New Year's Eve dinner. Shen Xuelan was leaning against the wall and was just about to see if there was anything else in the kitchen that could help, but out of the corner of the eye caught a glimpse of the mobile phone placed next to the cooking table, "I just saw you playing on your mobile phone, chatting with someone..."

Before she could finish speaking, Shen Yuhuai turned off the phone screen.

"Come and help." Shen Yuhuai said briefly.

Shen Xuelan glanced at his phone with a deep meaning, "Oh, here we go."

-

When Chen Qizhao returned to the villa, his father had already chatted with the third uncle.

Seemingly noticing his arrival, Uncle Chen immediately put a smile on his face, "Qizhao is here? I just heard about Feihong from your father. This child is young and sometimes has the demeanor of the past, Li Yao, It's okay to learn from your brother."