Chapter 069

The people in the surveillance video are wearing suits and carrying coffee, and they are well organized.

But if the person doesn't have a familiar face.

In a busy office area, there are not many people who use their leisure time to drink coffee to relax, but if you walk around with coffee, and follow someone with an obvious purpose, three days is enough to be sure.

The person in the surveillance is not someone, not some managers in the Chen family, nor an ordinary employee, but a person who is very familiar with the Chen family - Chen Liyao.

Chen Jianting's son, who worked for Chen's family later in the year, was arranged by him to study in a department with a relaxed working nature in the administrative area.

Assistant Xu led the inexplicable order out, and suddenly thought of something after just going out.

No, Assistant Zhou is Chen Ershao's subordinate, can this leave be allowed casually?

After Xu Te assistant went out, Chen Shiming called Chen Qizhao.

The latter was still in the office, and Chen Shiming said directly after connecting: "Most likely it is Chen Liyao, he is indeed a person we will not suspect."

Chen's internal tightening recently, many middle and senior management are walking with their tails tucked away, fearing that the fire of the internal review will burn on themselves.

Coupled with the wave of layoffs spread by Chen's family, most of the employees are also conscientiously guarding their posts. After the incident on Jiang Yuze's computer before, Chen Shiming's focus was on the review of key people, and he felt that the incident on Jiang Yuze's computer at that time might be the people on the known list, so the targets he was keeping an eye on were also those people.

And never paid attention to Chen Liyao.

Or Chen Liyao is not worthy of their excessive attention. This person's behavior in the company is similar to that of his muddy father who can't support the wall. He has been in the Chen family for so long, and he does a normal job every day. He occasionally works overtime and finds someone to give him the bottom line. On the surface, he is a related household who comes to fish in troubled waters. .

Chen Qizhao sat cross-legged on the office chair, scratched his fingers on the mouse wheel, and said in a relaxed tone: "The office is on the same floor as me, and with a sharp eye, Xiao Zhou can see wherever he goes. The position of the workstation is close to the entrance and exit. Judging the destination by observing the stop floor of the elevator... He doesn't look like a rich second generation who has done nothing at all, and his actions are very purposeful."

"But the relationship between Chen Jianting and the Lin family is average, and I haven't seen much contact between them." Chen Shiming frowned. The main reason why their family has a good relationship with the Lin family is Chen Jianhong, while the rest of the Chen family have no relationship with the Lin family. The records of Chen Jianting and Lin Shizhong's contacts were not found. "I will help Lin Shizhong. This matter is very suspicious."

"If I put people next to you, it must be someone who is inconspicuous or someone you don't care about." Chen Qizhao turned on the monitor, and his eyes stayed on the man who was playing with his mobile phone in the administrative area's monitor, with a general tone: "It's easiest to let anything happen if you don't do anything. People relax their vigilance, and no one will care about a piece of shit."

Chen Shiming stopped for a while when he heard the words, and suddenly said, "Are you talking about you?"

"I'm just a scumbag, and I haven't achieved much." Chen Qizhao lowered his eyes and turned on another monitor: "What are you going to do with Chen Liyao? It's rare for the other party to think that this move was a good move, and he didn't keep it. It's really a pity."