Chapter 073

Shen Yuhuai's hand was very steady, and after determining the position, he pressed to that position.

Chen Qizhao lowered his head slightly and continued: "Maybe the sleeping position was wrong last night, and my neck was a little stiff."

Shen Yuhuai said, "Well, sit up straight."

Chen Qizhao paused for a moment, the next moment Shen Yu Huai pressed his two hands on his shoulders, his slightly open hands covered his shoulders down, and his thumb pressed accurately on the butterfly bone on his back.

The next second, Chen Qizhao involuntarily followed his hand and straightened his back a little, and the numbness was even worse.

The slightly cool fingers pressed smoothly near Chen Qizhao's neck bone, and pressed under Chen Qizhao's clothes along the muscles and bones, as if to rationalize the pain in the veins, but also as if they were provoking, each step on Chen Qizhao's clothes. Point.

"How could Brother Huai do this...?" Chen Qizhao stopped a little.

Shen Yuhuai said: "When I was an undergraduate, my roommate was a Chinese medicine student, and he taught me."

Chen Qizhao didn't 'pain' anymore, but it was a little numb.

When the other party's hand was released, he was still a little unfinished.

"It depends on the situation if your neck is uncomfortable. If you're not feeling well tonight, you may need to go and have a look." Shen Yuhuai helped Chen Qizhao straighten his collar, and then said, "It usually takes a long time to relax, so let's eat first."

Chen Qizhao: "Yes."

Shen Yuhuai sat next to him, and Chen Qizhao, who was next to him, had already started drinking soy milk, but his eyes stayed on the pulp of his fingers. He rubbed his index finger and thumb, and the touch just now seemed to remain on the pulp of his fingers. He was a little absent-minded.

Chen Qizhao was drinking soy milk, his eyes seemed to stop at one point, instead of looking at Shen Yuhuai, he asked, "Brother Huai, do you have time at night?"

Shen Yuhuai came back to his senses, "Yes."

-

In Chen's office, Chen Shiming reported the recent situation to Chen Jianhong. After locking up Chen Liyao, they followed Chen Liyao's actions in the company and communicated with various departments, and then identified several people who were not on Chen Qizhao's list. They can't be too hasty about the Lin family. They must first pull out the internal hidden dangers of the group and collect enough evidence before they can attack the Lin family.

But now there is a problem.

"The direction of our investigation should be right, but there was a little problem in the process." Chen Shiming originally targeted people and then locked projects. For example, the manager of the marketing department they investigated, the investigation progress has been very smooth, but appeared at certain points. There are cases where key evidence is missing, or even misleading evidence.

This is a situation that has never happened before, as if the other party discovered their actions and secretly used other means to hinder their investigation process.

After Chen Shiming explained the situation to Chen Jianhong in detail, he said: "It's not just the marketing department that has this problem, we are also investigating three projects that have this problem."

"If the investigation is slowed down, they will have more time to finish." Chen Jianhong realized the problem. "No, this is a bit different from the previous situation."