Chapter 031

At eight o'clock in the evening, in the lounge of the Ninth Research Institute, Shen Yuhuai received the news and took out the things that were placed in the locker of the lounge. The surrounding researchers who finished the experiment and rested left one after another, and friends who were close to Shen Yuhuai glanced at the bag he was holding in his hand, "Hey, what are you doing with this?"

"Send it to someone later." Shen Yuhuai closed the locker, "It's been hard work today."

"What hard work can be done, it's good for us to catch up with the progress and get more research funds." The friend smiled and walked out side by side with Shen Yuhuai after changing his clothes, "The teacher said that if we have finished sorting out the data, the rest will be handed over to him for operation. , we just need to finish it before the end of this month. Oh, by the way, are you finished writing your thesis?"

Shen Yuhuai nodded: "The first draft is down, and the data can be added at the end of the month."

Friends can rest assured, that's it, the preliminary data has basically been tested.

While talking, the two turned around and passed the fifth floor of the research institute. The friend left early because he was going to another laboratory to observe. Shen Yuhuai turned to the entrance of the stairs, and out of the corner of his eye caught a glimpse of someone walking out from the laboratory administrator's office. It was He Shuhang.

He Shuhang was stunned for a moment, and quickly said hello to Shen Yuhuai: "Senior Brother Shen just came out? It's so late today?"

He remembered that Shen Yuhuai usually left here at five to six.

Shen Yuhuai glanced at the closed office door, "This is you?"

"Oh, I forgot the key. I wanted to ask the administrator to get the spare key, but he doesn't seem to be there." He Shuhang's eyes flashed a trace of panic, but he quickly found a reason to explain: "It's okay, I'll wait, I agree with you. The group will be here later."

Seeing this, Shen Yuhuai nodded and asked, "Is the progress of the experiment okay?"

He Shuhang said: "Okay, basically it's over."

Shen Yuhuai retracted his gaze and walked towards the elevator next to him: "The Baoyan thing should be fine, don't put too much pressure on you."

He Shuhang heard the words and followed Shen Yuhuai. He lowered his head when he saw him mentioning the issue of Baoyan, and changed the subject after a while and asked, "What about the seniors, is your experiment in time? I heard that it will end at the end of the month. Do you have time to participate in the game?"

Shen Yuhuai said briefly, "It's too late."

"Senior brother is so sure that the data must be ready." He Shuhang's face was a little ugly, and he forced a smile: "Then senior brother, let's go here, I'd better go to see if the administrator is in another laboratory, look for He's got the key."

Shen Yuhuai and He Shuhang parted at the elevator entrance, and when he saw someone walking into the corner to go to another place, his eyes were filled with some doubts.

Is it his delusion? He Shuhang spoke in a very urgent tone today, and the door of the administrator's office just now was not locked...? He was suspicious, and the elevator had already gone down, so he had to send a message to a friend to ask.

When he walked out of the laboratory building, he received a message from the other party.

-[Normal, the administrator went to the next laboratory to adjust the machine. I just passed by and saw him at 504. I guess he didn't lock the door not far away. ]