Chapter 077

Chen Qizhao's attention returned, and his eyes stayed on Shen Yuhuai's fingers for a while before answering, "No."

The opponent's hand had already left, and Shen Yuhuai's expression was as usual, as if he was simply asking.

Chen Qizhao narrowed his eyes slightly, as if the feeling just now lingered on his legs, and through a little cloth, he seemed to be able to feel the body temperature of Shen Yu Huai beside him.

Before he opened his mouth, Shen Yuhuai had already opened his mouth to explain to him the purpose of the Gu family coming to the Chen family, diverting his attention.

"The Gu family specifically asked my mother for help, hoping to contact Aunt Zhang through her relationship." Shen Yuhuai approached Chen Qizhao slightly, and explained to him in a low voice, "It was for the jade necklace you sent to Aunt Zhang. "

Chen Qizhao's eyes instantly stopped on the jewelry box by Chen Jianhong's hand in the distance. He pretended not to know the truth and asked curiously, "What do they want this necklace for?"

"It seems to be related to some inheritance of the Gu family. The specifics are not disclosed, but it should be very important. Uncle Gu will come over in person." Shen Yuhuai explained: "But Aunt Zhang is still hesitating and has not agreed yet."

necklace......

Chen Qizhao recalled the story of this necklace. At the beginning, he took this necklace to cut off the connection between Lin Shizhong and the Gu family. According to the rumors he heard in his previous life, Lin Shizhong only hooked up to Gu Zhengsong's line because of the jade necklace. Will get the help of the Gu family later.

At that time, he didn't think about the necklace. For him, it was a good thing to destroy Lin Shizhong. However, now this necklace has not been in Gu Zhengsong's hands. Instead, it was a coincidence that attracted the attention of Gu Zhengxun, the son of Gu's father.

Chen Qizhao hesitated a little, but after listening to Shen Yuhuai say this, he couldn't help thinking about the feasibility of something in his mind.

If the time line is not wrong, the head of the Gu family at this stage is about to abdicate, hesitating between the two heirs.

The eldest son, Gu Zhengxun, has been involved in the affairs of the Gu family for many years. He was originally the preferred heir of the head of the Gu family, but then he did not know what happened. The throne of the head of the Gu family fell directly into the hands of the second son of the Gu family, Gu Zhengsong. And Gu Zhengsong's methods were ruthless. After he took the position, he killed Gu Zhengxun's whole family, but Gu Zhengxun was not a fuel-efficient lamp. The two brothers of the Gu family continued to fight for many years...

Chen Qizhao had no impression of Gu Zhengxun, or the two did not meet at all.

The only thing I remember is that when Gu Zhengsong stopped and didn't help Lin Shizhong in his last life, he learned from the intelligence network that Gu Zhengxun was holding a certain handle on Gu Zhengsong at that stage, and some of the businesses of Gu's family were strictly investigated by the supervision department in City B. One of the reasons why Gu Zhengsong didn't help the Lin family again.

Gu Zhengxun will come to Chen's house at this time. It is conceivable that the value of this necklace to Gu's family is far more important than Chen Qizhao expected. He just learned about Gu Shen's news in the afternoon, and he came to Gu Zhengxun in the evening... It was a coincidence that the time had to be Make him suspect something.

What is the purpose of Gu Shen coming to S City? What was the purpose of going to Cheng Rong's party to observe him? Is it a coincidence that Gu Zhengxun came on a business trip?