Chapter 021

In a high-end hotel in the center of the city, there are two-story exhibition halls for private parties.

Under the hanging crystal chandelier is a dazzling champagne tower. During the walk of the decent and humble waiters, the men and women in formal dress toasted and handed over, chatting and laughing.

At this time, in a private room on the second floor of the exhibition hall, a middle-aged man in a gray suit snuffed out the cigarette butt in the ashtray, casually watching the party scene below through the invisible glass wall.

He looks in his fifties, his face is covered with traces of years, but his eyes are extraordinarily shrewd.

A charity gala brought together many elites from the upper class of S City.

The elite in suits and leather shoes next to him was reporting the situation of something: "There is news from there that Chen's recent internal investigation, after the Ruizhen Electronics incident was revealed, Chen Jianhong almost handed over the full authority to Chen Shiming, and the investigation and review revealed that For many of us, it is not easy to act in the current situation."

"Let him wait first, planning for more than ten years, don't be in a hurry." The middle-aged man played with the lighter in his hand, and the open flame that flickered and went out was very obvious in the darker room, "Wait until they relax their vigilance before starting. "

As he was talking, he suddenly noticed a young man in the crowd, his tone slowed down a little: "That's the second child of the Chen family, Chen Qizhao, right?"

The elite man followed his gaze, "Yes, it's him."

Ruizhen Electronics was indeed a breakthrough in their plan, and selected Chen's straw bag Chen Qizhao as the starting point, and used him to implement the next step. Calculating Chen Qizhao is much simpler than calculating Chen Shiming. They almost made a trap for Chen Qizhao, and even took Ruizhen Electronics to do this game. Originally, the implementation of this plan went very smoothly. Chen Qizhao signed a contract, and they even got the channel of the Science and Technology Park, but they did not expect Chen Shiming to kill him at the most critical time.

In their original prediction, to provoke the relationship between the two brothers, the irascible Chen Qizhao must become their most advantageous knife. But they did all kinds of calculations, but they didn't expect Chen Qizhao to explain the matter of Ruizhen Electronics to Chen Shiming, and even asked Chen Shiming's assistant team to help.

Their routine is more than enough to deceive Chen Qizhao, but if they want to deceive Chen Shiming, it is Banmen's axe. But this is also their omission. Chen Qizhao didn't let go of asking Chen Shiming for help, and there was no news from the Chen family. Even Chen Jianhong's attitude towards this was mediocre, which caused them to relax their vigilance.

The loss of Qin Xingfeng's chess piece is a trivial matter, but it is a pity that Ruizhen Electronics was put in in the end, and part of the layout in Chen's was also lost.

The elite man said: "We didn't expect Chen Shiming to be able to hold his breath and wait until Ruizhen Electronics was investigated before closing the net."

"Chen Shiming and Chen Jianhong are really similar when they were young... or that the Chen family's species are enduring, and they will be bitten back if they are not careful." The middle-aged man was not moved because of this, his tone was as usual: "It's not in vain that I have spent so many years in planning, It looks like we'll have to add fire later."

The elite man looked at the middle-aged man: "Mr. Lin, are you going to prepare that plan?"

"Naturally, we must not take it lightly when dealing with the Chen family." Mr. Lin couldn't help but bring a bit of coolness in his tone, "Chen Jianhong and Chen Shiming are really powerful, and the Chen family has great scenery, that's because the two of them can still support the Chen family. Chen Jianhong When he abdicates, Chen Shiming takes the throne, and the succession is perfect, and the Chen family is firmly in the hands of the Chen family in the end."