Chapter 030

It was cloudy and rainy, and a lot of muddy water was splashed by passing vehicles.

Assistant Yu stood at the agreed place and waited for someone. When he saw a certain car parked in a fixed parking space, he finally walked over and saw Chen Qizhao who got out of the car wearing a trendy brand.

Before contacting Chen Qizhao, he had received a lot of information about this person, including his personality and hobbies, as well as his weaknesses. To sum up, Chen Qizhao is a person who eats soft and not hard. He especially likes to be touted by others. He is a typical rich second-generation in the circle. He is extreme and impulsive.

He put away his eyes, walked quickly to the door with an umbrella, and said in a friendly tone, "Second Young Master, this way."

When Chen Qizhao got out of the car, he saw Assistant Yu Jieyu, who had been communicating with him using vx, and also caught the passing disdain of the other party.

The person in front of him didn't change much from the time he met in his previous life. Chen Qizhao still remembered the important period when Chen's bankruptcy went bankrupt. Assistant Yu was the one who always followed Chen Shiming.

At that time, there was no such thing as special assistant Xu. Chen Shiming's side was unknowingly replaced by another group of people who were operated by Jiang Yuze. As for Xiao Xu, a conscientious and honest person, most of them were directly transferred for the reason of some work mistakes.

But this life has changed. This later Chen Shiming's "left arm and right arm" was actually delegated to him. This person is probably a little unbalanced in his heart.

"Your umbrella is too small." Chen Qizhao glanced at him displeased, and then went to Feihongli with him.

The atmosphere of Feihong Electric Headquarters Company was a bit tense today. When yesterday received a notice from the superior that another prince was going to be parachuted into the air, the company suddenly became nervous.

Everyone knows that there are only two nominal heirs to the Chen family's huge group. One is the real prince Chen Shiming, who is already flourishing in the headquarters, and the other is the second young master Chen Qizhao, who is famous for eating, drinking, and having fun.

When Chen Shiming joined the Chen family, he also started from a small company, and returned to the headquarters to undertake the great cause in just a few years. The project team members who worked with him at the beginning basically got along well in the headquarters.

But the same situation was changed to Chen Qizhao, the second young master, and the effect was completely different. When they heard that Mr. Chen was going to arrange the second young master to go to a small company for training, the managers of each company were all worried. Focusing on less capital, but not serving people well is also a big problem.

And now this "honor" falls on the managers of Feihong Electric.

As soon as Chen Qizhao stepped into Feihong's office, he clearly felt the tense atmosphere around him. He looked at the person in charge of Feihong and said, "The atmosphere in your company is very good, and no one is trying to catch fish at work."

The person in charge smiled awkwardly: "How can you fish here at work?"

"There are a lot of fish at work." Chen Qizhao: "I'm not my brother's man-eating tiger. You can do whatever you want, don't be nervous."

Person in charge: How dare they do it at will!

When they received the notice, they also knew that Chen Ershao's purpose was the Glory Project 2.0.