Shen Yuhuai closed the suitcase, and the sound caught Chen Shiming's attention. Chen Shiming glanced over there with care, and always felt that something was weird, but he thought of the phone call he had just connected, and quickly put the matter behind him, but looked at Shen Yuhuai and said, "Why so late? come back?"

"Just passing by here, just come in and have a look." Shen Yuhuai replied, and out of the corner of the eye glanced at Chen Qizhao who was already wearing clothes.

Chen Shiming happened to have something to say to Shen Yuhuai. Seeing Chen Qizhao by his side, he didn't leave, and told him about the recent Gu family. The two were sitting on the sofa talking, and Chen Qizhao sat cross-legged on the hospital bed, listening and playing with his mobile phone.

The Shen family and the Chen family have been busy with the Gu family recently, so the news from Gu Zhengsong is naturally not a secret. When referring to Gu Zhengsong, Shen Yuhuai's gaze turned slightly to Chen Qizhao, who lowered his head, holding the phone in one hand, and brushing his hair with the other.

Since Chen Shiming said this in front of Chen Qizhao, it should be that the Chen family has already told the other party some things.

Shen Yuhuai's eyes deepened, and he continued to listen.

Chen Qizhao didn't blow his hair, and his hair was no longer dripping. He simply leaned on the bedside and flipped through the vx circle of friends. In fact, he doesn't like to browse Moments very much. When he was young, he was fine. He was very diligent in Moments. When he got older, he lost interest in many things.

He clicked into Shen Yuhuai's circle of friends and didn't see any new content. After exiting, he used to enter Liu Sui's circle of friends.

Knowing Shen Yuhuai's dynamics and looking at the other party's Moments is better than directly browsing Liu Sui's Moments. Shen Yuhuai's Moments may only be updated once a month, and Liu Sui's Moments can have three or four a day, and they will not go out when it comes to experimental secrets Said, but occasionally you can see recent developments from Liu Sui's circle of friends.

[Liu Sui: The loneliness of life is probably that after overtime, no one will accompany you to dinner, and finally you can only eat instant noodles in the bedroom [Picture]]

Chen Qizhao turned forward a few moments of friends, and they seemed to be busy with experiments recently, and Liu Sui basically didn't go out much.

He raised his eyes to look at the man in the distance. Shen Yuhuai was very serious when he listened to people, and his expression also tended to be serious. Against the background of his glasses, there was an indescribable rigor, just like his cold personality.

After swiping the phone screen, Liu Sui's circle of friends refreshed.

Chen Qizhao lowered his eyes slightly and left a message under Liu Sui's circle of friends.

[Zhao: Eat instant noodles? Didn't you go out with Brother Huai? ]

In the evening, the hospital has a prescribed rest time, and the escort information is also registered in advance. As the rest time approached, Chen Shiming ended the conversation with Shen Yuhuai, but said: "I will send the rest of the information to Xue Lan, and I will pay attention to Gu Shen in the near future. The dynamics of the people over there."

Shen Yuhuai nodded, he looked down at the time, and then raised his eyes to look in Chen Qizhao's direction.

The latter hadn't slept yet, and the faint color blocks on the phone looked familiar, as if playing Tetris.

"Then I won't disturb you." Shen Yuhuai got up.

Zhang Yazhi, who was beside him, heard the words: "I'm going back now? Be careful driving on the road."