"He is very worried that I will have a car accident and become paralyzed. He is also worried that my dad will have a cerebral hemorrhage and cerebral infarction." Chen Shiming's tone was a little hesitant, but at this time he seemed to peel off these details bit by bit. Digging down, "Several times, he's made these assumptions when he's emotional."

Chen Shiming recalled the situation at that time, a thing that had settled down, in Chen Qizhao's mouth, it seemed like an uncertain factor that could happen at any time. The results are qualitatively the most extreme endings. Chen Qizhao imagined the situation where he was paralyzed in a car accident, and also imagined the irreversible outcome of his father's cerebral hemorrhage, and even thought about the final bankruptcy of the Chen Group under the joint pressure of Lin and the Gu family.

While they were still thinking of a solution, Chen Qizhao had already imagined the most terrifying outcome. In order to prevent this outcome from happening and adopt a more extreme approach, he really seemed to experience that terrifying and absurd dream and was trying his best to Reversing the ending of that dream.

Shen Yuhuai lowered his eyes slightly, thinking of Chen Qizhao's abrupt question in the bathroom, he replied, "He may not be worried about Lin's business, but your safety."

Chen Shiming's heart sank, "I'll go to the doctor to talk."

The doctor was still on duty tonight. After listening to Chen Shiming's words, he was silent for a moment, and then he said, "Then his situation is a bit different from the patients I have contacted in the past. Most of the patients I have contacted are anxious. The reason is all their own. For example, on the topic of death, some patients may be very anxious about their own death and fear all the suspicious factors that lead to their own death. Like him, he will be anxious because he is not sure about the safety of others. To be honest, he is not sure. Sex will be greater."

"His current situation is actually not serious. At least with the treatment, he can suppress some emotions through drugs." The doctor saw the two people in front of him and had to say: "But you also know that drug control can cure the symptoms but not the root cause. If you want to solve this problem, you can only say to find the cause of his main anxiety and depression, and let him find a way to alleviate his worries and fears in this regard."

Doctors have seen many difficult patients and more uncooperative patients.

But it is rare for a patient like Chen Qizhao to cooperate. On the surface, he seems to be cooperating. In fact, the other party is very vigilant and controlling. Cooperation is just a means for the other party to control the treatment. In the end, it may be because of The side effects of the drug trigger his deeper dark side.

-

It was raining lightly outside, and the sound of the rain was very similar to the sound of water running in the bathroom.

The driveway next to the private hospital was relatively quiet, and the parking lot toll sign beeped. Shen Yuhuai slowly drove away from the hospital. The surrounding street scene receded, and the road was not long, but there was a feeling of endless walking.

After a while, he stopped the car.

There were other traffic on the side of the road and went out. Shen Yuhuai sat in the driver's seat for a long time and was silent for a long time. He paused and opened his wallet to see a photo in the mezzanine.

Fireworks by the sea, and Chen Qizhao.

Shen Yuhuai looked at it for a while, and then took out the photos in the mezzanine. Below were photos from when he was younger. The young Chen Qizhao sat next to him and smiled at the camera, showing a beautiful little tiger tooth. The photo was turned over a while ago. He printed a new size and put it in his wallet.