Chen Jianhong said again: "Tell me when I'm hungry, I'll ask the kitchen to make something to deliver."

The mobile phone on the desktop in the distance seemed to vibrate, and the laptop screen that was lit up darkened.

Chen Qizhao's gaze couldn't help looking at the small workbench in the ward. He thought to himself that he was still working so late, and he really didn't take his own body seriously. It was just that he wanted to think about it, but he didn't say it directly as before.

The sound of the phone vibrating urged Chen Jianhong to go over, and finally Chen Jianhong said, "I'll take a call."

Chen Qizhao responded.

Chen Jianhong didn't go out to answer the phone, but lowered his voice and stood a little farther away from the hospital bed to answer the call, so he could see the person on the bed at a glance.

The man's voice was serious when he talked about his work. Chen Qizhao could hear a word intermittently, but he didn't have the energy to analyze it. He scanned the other clothes in the room, and when he saw some scattered things, he knew that it was Zhang Yazhi's handwriting. It was also the last time I was hospitalized. It was only a few days in the hospital, and Zhang Yazhi almost moved the Chen family over. She would always deal with other things exaggeratedly.

Chen Qizhao lowered his eyes slightly and noticed the needle hole on the back of his hand, as well as several emergency medical instruments beside the bed.

After Chen Jianhong finished the phone call, he saw Chen Qizhao sitting on the bed, his eyes stopped on a certain sign next to the hospital bed.

As soon as he took a few steps closer, he heard the child speak.

Chen Qizhao asked, "Am I sick?"

Chen Jianhong's throat choked, looking at the child in front of him, he couldn't let go of his suppressed emotions.

Chen Qizhao is very beautiful when he is calm, especially his eyes are a little big. When he looks up at people, his eyes are very clear, like a child who followed him when he was a child, asking him questions inquisitively.

But now the child is thin, there is not much flesh on both sides of the cheeks, and the face that was a little round before has become sharp.

Seeing that Chen Jianhong didn't speak, Chen Qizhao was about to ask another question when a big hand suddenly fell on his head.

"You're sick." Chen Jianhong's voice was a little heavy, "It's alright, it will be fine soon, don't be afraid."

"I'm not afraid." Chen Qizhao was just a little surprised and felt absurd.

After the questioning, the two sides quieted down again. Chen Qizhao went to the bedside table and found the mobile phone. He looked at Chen Jianhong again, "Have I lost my mobile phone?"

Chen Jianhong was silent for a while, and then he took the phone from the cabinet beside the sofa and gave it to him, "Your mother was worried about you, so she put the phone away."

Unsure of the main cause of Chen Qizhao's anxiety, Zhang Yazhi was afraid that the news from outside would affect the child, so she put away his mobile phone after the accident. Chen Qizhao didn't wake up very much these days, and didn't pay attention to the location of his mobile phone, but Chen Jianhong didn't think so. He didn't want Zhang Yazhi to think that the child was like a fragile thing. If Chen Qizhao was really in an accident, they would instead control this emotion. , which may make the situation even more uncontrollable.

The phone is turned off, and when it is turned on, only 30% of the battery is left.

After turning it on, Chen Qizhao saw today's date, and he realized in a trance that it had been a week since the day Gu Shen was arrested.