A while ago, Lin's Medical was also investigated for the transportation of contraband... I didn't expect this explosion to explode, and the situation in S City had not been resolved, and it even set the fire to its own stronghold.

Confidant: "I'll contact Young Master Gu immediately to inquire about the situation."

At this moment, he connected to a phone call. After listening, his expression changed slightly, and he immediately reported, "Mr. Gu, it's not good, Lin's affairs have been exposed, and the Internet is full of news."

The news was released quickly. Gu Zhengsong looked at the news on social media and thought of the two manufacturing plants in the suburbs that had just been taken down.

Lin's medical care is more important to his underground industry, otherwise he would not have spent so long in the operation before. This industry chain has basically been built by him. As long as there are no problems with the relevant institutions, there will be no unreasonable arrests. exposure situation. But once Lin's medical treatment is exposed, some of their businesses will definitely be affected, not to mention this kind of sudden attack without any warning.

Gu Zhengsong felt troubled and didn't even know how the other party controlled the information.

There are too many things involved in the Lin family, and it would be bad if the other party really had fatal information.

If it was a problem exposed in S City, it would take some time for the police in S City to handle the case across the city, but the incident at the manufacturing plant broke out so quickly, even before the news in S City fermented, he immediately realized that the problem was wrong .

It is impossible for the people on the S side to reach out to the B side... it can only be the hands of the people on the B side.

Thinking of Gu Zhengxun's departure from City B on a business trip, Gu Zhengsong's eyes were heavy, and his dark eyes were on the news. He sneered: "I'm afraid Gu Zhengxun went to City S, not just for the Pengkang Building."

The confidant paused for a while, failing to understand Gu Zhengsong's meaning for the first time.

At this moment, the office door was pushed open.

A man in plain clothes showed relevant documents and said to Gu Zhengsong: "Hello Mr. Gu, we have received relevant reports here, and now we suspect that you are involved in a criminal case, please come with us."

-

In a high-end hotel in S city, when Gu Shen received the news from B city, he knew that the layout of S city was completely finished. The suburban manufacturing plant was silently taken away, and Gu Zhengsong was taken away for investigation for unknown reasons... The property rights of the manufacturing plant are not under Gu Zhengsong's name, and even if the person involved in the case is to be taken away, it will only be taken away from the line that belongs to the manufacturing plant. , not Gu Zhengsong, what can involve Gu Zhengsong can only be deeper evidence, directly pointing to Gu Zhengsong's evidence.

The middle-aged man asked anxiously, "Sir, what are we going to do with this matter now?"

Lin's medical exposure, the S city side will definitely be fully tightened, before he could use the power of the B city side, but now the B city side is also involved in the storm, like a premeditated action, the other side's The purpose is not only Lin's medical treatment, but also the entire industry chain that they secretly have.

"The matter in City B must have been written by Gu Zhengxun, otherwise it would be impossible for other people to act without any movement."

Gu Shen thought to himself: Gu Zhengxun has been fighting with Gu Zhengsong for many years, knowing some of Gu Zhengsong's eyeliner arrangements, it is not difficult to suppress the news for one day. It's just that Gu Zhengxun didn't know who sent the news to Gu Zhengxun in the industry chain, and then asked Gu Zhengxun to take such an action plan... These points are too accurate, and it involves Lin's medical treatment, it can only be him initial worry.