This is more than just a game. They arranged it for so long, and as a result, they didn't even know the news at the press conference.

And now the informants they stayed in the Chen family couldn't be contacted, and it was very likely that they had already been controlled, and it was only a matter of time before they were tracked down.

The voice of the live broadcast in the office continued, and the speaker on the tablet had been changed. After Chen Shiming explained the matter in Y City, Chen Jianhong stood up and proposed an important cooperation in front of the reporters, the congregation and the media, "Thank you for your support. The relationship between Chen's Group, today I take this opportunity, Chen's next quarter will focus on the construction of Pengkang Building, which is planned to cooperate with Gu's Group in City B..."

Lin Shizhong's hand holding the mobile phone shook slightly, and his eyes widened as he watched Gu Zhengxun appear at the press conference of the Chen Group. This kind of cooperation should be planned first and then publicly released, but Chen Jianhong released it directly at the press conference. messages.

It has been a long time since Gu's Group's bid for the construction of Pengkang Building in City B has been released. The cooperation with Gu's in Beijing is a huge opportunity for the industry. Many qualified companies are competing for this. Some time ago, it was true It was reported that the construction of Gu's Pengkang Building was entrusted to Gu Zhengxun, but he did not expect this opportunity to fall on Chen's.

And in order to give Chen Jianhong a seat, Gu Zhengxun even went to the scene in person.

Chen Jianhong actually reached such a cooperation with Gu Zhengxun, but there was no news about such cooperation before... He originally planned to use the pressure of public opinion to suppress Chen's family and bring pressure to Chen's family as much as possible, but Pengkang Building cooperated The news came out, let alone pressure Chen, the large amount of funds brought by Pengkang cooperation is enough to relieve the pressure of this period of time, and may even lead to a rise in the stock price.

This cooperation is enough to directly defeat his efforts during this period of time.

Lin Shizhong didn't understand why there was no news about such an important project as Pengkang Building. There was no news from the Chen family, and Gu Shen didn't tell him that Gu Zhengxun gave such an important project as Pengkang to Chen Jianhong... This is completely beyond the point. He was surprised, knowing that Chen Jianhong was holding such a big move in his hand, he would never agree to attack the Chen family during this time.

Lin Shizhong dialed Gu Shen's number, but no one answered the phone. Seeing such a situation, Lin Shizhong's heart sank a bit. He was used to being cautious and had a strong intuition for danger. He immediately said, "Contact the airport immediately, we have to leave S City immediately."

The assistant planned to contact the airport, but before he could contact the airport, new news broke out on the Internet. Someone from the Lin's public relations department called in trepidation. The assistant's face turned pale after hearing this. He trembled and said, "Mr. Lin, something has happened."

When Chen's press conference was about to end, an overwhelming press release appeared on the Internet, with some pictures attached, pointing directly to the criminal facts of Lin's Medical in S City suspected of making and selling illegal and prohibited substances, and there was also a photo of Lin Shizhong attached to it. There seems to be a capital push behind it, and when it broke out, it immediately caused a big wave of publicity on the Internet.

As a leading pharmaceutical company in China, Lin's Medical has many drugs on the market from Lin's, and its nationality is also relatively high. When netizens familiar with Lin's medical products saw the news, all kinds of panicked remarks immediately spread on the Internet, and they directly posted a word on the Internet.