"The family in the room should have cleaned it for you." Chen Shiming's eyes stopped on the ashtray on the table. Chen Qizhao only came back in the evening, but there were already a few cigarette butts in the ashtray, "Why do you smoke so much? Can you eat cigarettes? "

Chen Qizhao paused, followed Chen Shiming's line of sight, and noticed the ashtray on the table, "I didn't smoke much."

He emptied the cigarette butts in the ashtray into the trash can, "No, let's get down to business."

Chen Shiming frowned, "You were not so addicted to smoking before."

Chen Qizhao put the heat preservation pot on the table at will, and his voice was a little lighter: "I didn't smoke much."

Chen Shiming paid attention to Chen Qizhao's state. Chen Qizhao's smoking problem didn't know when, at least he never saw Chen Qizhao smoking before last year. There was still a faint smell of smoke in the room, and the windows were not ventilated. He walked over and opened the curtains to disperse the smell of smoke in the room.

"cigarette

It's not a good thing, you can smoke less if you can. "Chen Shiming opened the window, thinking of the document Chen Qizhao took away, he couldn't help but say: "The group's affairs are not difficult to that situation, you are also aware of the plan, you don't have to worry too much about some things, my dad and I can... "

Chen Qizhao's tone was as usual, interrupted him, and went straight to the topic: "I have read the documents sent by Xiao Xu, you should keep an eye on the project over there in Y city."

"Yes, I'll let people keep an eye on the person in charge. The Shen family sent a document, and I just forwarded it to you, so you can take a look first. Gu Zhengsong and Lin Shizhong communicated with us before, and we judged that this document from the Shen family is basically sufficient. It's confirmed." Chen Shiming's eyes stopped on Chen Qizhao, "After the jade jewelry incident, the infighting in the Gu family was fierce. Gu Zhengxun currently has the upper hand. Yesterday morning, he sent an assistant to discuss cooperation with Dad."

Gu Zhengxun's initiative to show his favor, Chen Qizhao heard it at Xu Te's assistant, "What about Gu Zhengsong? You don't have any other ideas about the Shen family's information?"

"The information of the Shen family is complete and complete. At most, Lin Shizhong can only be sent in. It is not so easy to move Gu Zhengsong." When Chen Shiming heard Chen Qizhao say this, he thought of the purpose of his trip, "The matter of the Lin's Industry and Commerce Bureau is Isn't it your hands and feet?"

However, Chen Qizhao did not answer Chen Shiming's words, but said another thing: "Gu Zhengsong is busy fighting with Gu Zhengxun now, and he has no time to come to the city to manage this matter. Lin Shizhong's back should be his illegitimate son Gu Shen."

"These days, you have also found a lot of evidence along Lin Shizhong's line, but you haven't found any other issues?" Chen Qizhao opened the Shen family's document and showed Chen Shiming the information from several channels mentioned in it, "You Don't these lines look familiar?"

"Familiar, this was the channel of the Chen family before, but the ownership no longer belonged to us a few years ago." Chen Shiming knew this, and this was also what Lin Shizhong used the Chen family as a springboard for profit, and this channel was abandoned by the Chen family. Later, it was in the hands of Lin Shizhong and became a means for Lin Shizhong to commit crimes.

"And this can only report Lin Shizhong at most, send Lin Shizhong in, and want to disturb the family..." Chen Shiming suddenly realized something after saying, "What do you mean?"