Chapter 53 Part 4: Whats To Come?

Start from the beginning

Quinton looked at me with a lack of concern and shrugged.

"I was going to say-"

"I don't want to hear it." Huffed before turning around.

"You have a bad habit of interrupting and walking away from me." He stated in a gowly voice.

I continued to walk into his house to put back the supplies I had in my hand.

*Front door SLAMS shut*
I jumped at the sound of the loud slam of the door.

Mother fucker!

"Now can we eat?" His voice and his presence was close to me, making me jump again. I didn't realise he was so near.

I stopped in my tracks causing him to collide into the back of me. His front pressed on my ass and let me just briefly confess. He had a monster in his trunk. When I first even saw his third leg I was stunned beyond belief. It was thick too. He could tear me apart..

I felt a tingle within my core, followed by his firm grip on my waist.
He squeezed on my waist as he boldly declared "Mine." With that gravelly tone of his.

I couldn't help the smile that formed on my face. My hands stroked the back of his hands, rubbing their way up his arms. His soft lips tickled the skin on the side of my face and neck, inhaling deeply.
Every time we touched it was as if my body sunk into his.

"Why do they call you Master?" I turned my head to look at him. He turned my body around so we were standing in front of each other.

His mischievous chuckle formed a smirk. I placed my hands flat on his chest, feeling his bulking muscles. He looked extra defined today..

I never see him do exercise though, perhaps I should work out too?

"So Master Michaels, what's with the name?" I asked him again, witness his eyes flash a dark colour in a split second. His smile disappeared and his grip on me started to hurt. Is it weird that I kinda liked the force; the pain of his grip? The 'pain' felt tingly and tickly at the same time.

I felt a low hollow rumbling in his chest. It was as if he was growling from within. I grabbed his face with my hands and pulled him closer to me, so his forehead touched mine. His eyes were his, but they looked different. The green colour was darker; mossier, and they haded an extra sharpness to them.

Tehe, I giggled to myself before stealing a peck to his lips. He snapped out of whatever weird daze he had and released me. I moved away from him so we could make our way to the dining room, I heard voices and my belly started rumble.

I felt Quinton's eyes on me. I always do. Lol I think I hit a nerve when I called him 'Master Michaels'.

.

Quinton moved in front of me to pull out the chair for me. I was honestly confused by it. Mr Grant did the same for Paris and Chris was already seated.

Paris was wearing some of her new clothes, which looked nice. She wore a thick turtleneck ribbed jumper in a cream colour. She wore white tights, beige fluffy socks and cream sliders. She had her hair in a half up half down style and wore some earrings Chris gifted to her.

"You like nice!" I blew her a kiss, smiling at her.

She bowed her head and replied with a soft. "Thank you, broski." Looking all elegant and shit.

I've seen the dinning room, but I've never eaten in here before. There was a massive 8 seated glass (I think) table. It was very elegant in here.
The walls were made of dark stone so it felt a bit cool in here.