Derek finding you during your first kiss:

You had just gone out to dinner with a group of your friends at the local diner. It was your best friend's birthday and she invited about 7 of her closest friends to this dinner. One of these would include Danny who you had the biggest crush on. You guys were friends and rumor had it that he liked you back. You lived about a 10 minute walk from the diner and Danny was about 15 minutes away. As your dad was away on a case and your mom had a shift in the hospital you needed to walk home and Danny offered to walk home with you. You ordered burgers and fries with a chocolate milkshake and had a great time talking the whole time.

Once everyone started going home, you and Danny started walking home. You thought you heard something in the bushes as you quickly grabbed onto his hand and your fingers interlocked. "It's probably just some squirrels" he reassures you. But your hands never let go of eachother. You eventually get to your house and he spins you around so both of his hands are touching yours. "I had a really great time tonight" he says as he takes a strand of your hair and pulls it behind your ear. He starts to lower his stare from your eyes to your lips and then quickly back up to your eyes. You take a step forward so you are only inches apart as you say "I had a good time too!" His hands leave your hands as they wrap around your waist and your arms wrap around his neck. He pulls you in so that you are touching each other and you look up at him and he looks down at you. Your lips are only inches away. He then leans down and gives you a soft kiss. The kiss starts to get passionate. Then you hear a loud beep. You quickly pull away from each other and you see that it's your dads car.

"Dad?" You say all puzzled. Danny tells you that he has to go and quickly runs away before your dad can stop him. "What are you doing here? I thought you were on a case". "Ye we just caught the guy and I'm back now" "what were you doing with that boy" "wait till your mother hears about this" he then grabs out his phone and starts to dial your moms number. "Hey Sav I just caught our baby kissing some punk." You cross your arms as you try to walk inside. "Oh no you don't missy" he says as he glares at you. You turn around back at him as he looks at you. "You are way too young to be kissing any boys" "Dad I'm 15" you say scoffing. "Exactly, you know my rule. No dating until you are 18" he says. "We aren't dating, just kissing" you say back. "Get upstairs and go to bed. It is way past your bedtime" he says all mad. You quickly go upstairs and lay in bed awake thinking of the kiss you just shared with Danny.