The two had just said a few words when a waiter came over and said something in Shen Yuhuai's ear. Shen Yuhuai paused slightly and asked, "What happened just now?"

"Yes." The waiter said.

Seeing this, Chen Qizhao said, "If you have something to do, just go there first."

Shen Yuhuai took a glass of orange juice from the waiter next to him and handed it to Chen Qizhao, "I'm a little busy today, so I might not be able to take care of you."

Chen Qizhao took the orange juice and paused slightly, his eyes fell on the champagne glass in Shen Yuhuai's hand, "It's okay."

As the protagonist of the birthday banquet, Shen Yuhuai was unavoidably busy. And with so many people coming, it was obvious that Uncle Shen was paving the way for Shen Yuhuai's development in City S. Chen Qizhao's eyes followed Shen Yuhuai, and saw that the other party followed the waiter and stopped at the back door of the banquet hall and did not go far. The waiter seemed to have something in his hand and gave it to Shen Yuhuai, which looked like a gift from a distance.

Chen Shiming just came over and asked, "What are you looking at?"

"No." Chen Qizhao asked, "Are the staff in this field prepared by the hotel?"

Chen Shiming looked at him, "No, there is still a part of Shen

Are you worried about security issues? "

Chen Qizhao said, "Just ask."

Chen Shiming explained: "Shen Xuelan told me that the people who deliver the wine in the banquet hall are the ones she arranged in advance, and it has nothing to do with the hotel."

Chen Qizhao was thoughtful.

On the other side, Shen Yuhuai followed the waiter to the door of the banquet hall, and the waiter handed him a gift box.

This waiter is the one who is responsible for registering the gifts of the guests.

Shen Yuhuai looked at the gift box in front of him, looked at the waiter, and asked, "What did the person who came here say? What does it look like?"

"Middle-aged man, wearing a hat, can't see his face clearly." The waiter continued: "I asked him to register his name, but the information he registered was very strange and repeated the information of one of our guests."

Shen Yuhuai's eyes sank slightly, the box in front of him was not big, and the thing he picked up was also very light, it didn't look like he had put dangerous goods.

The gift box is beautifully packaged and very light in weight, as if nothing was inside.

Shen Yuhuai tore off the gift belt on the box, and after opening it, he found that there was only a puppet bear the size of an adult's palm.

He frowned slightly, but just when he picked up the puppet bear, the bear's head fell.

The head of the puppet is separate from the body.

Shen Yuhuai's hand didn't leave the range of the gift box, he put the puppet bear's body back again, and seeing the bewildered waiter next to him, he closed the lid of the gift box, "Go and tell the person in charge of the hotel and ask him to adjust the hotel. Surveillance video in the venue, please be careful not to make any noise about it."

-

On the 16th floor of the hotel, Gu Shen stood in front of the floor-to-ceiling windows, looking at the city. After a while, someone knocked on the door and came in. The middle-aged man took off his hat and mask, stood beside Gu Shen and said, "Sir, the gift has been delivered. You should be able to notice it when the Shen family takes stock later."