Shen Yuhuai sat in front of the computer and put away the USB flash drive where the data was stored.

Could these be related to the people who followed Chen Qizhao some time ago...?

-*

The sun is shining and the weather is just right.

Chen Qizhao got up in the morning and went to the company first, and confirmed with Xiao Zhou the progress of the recent cooperation with Feihong Shen. After the review was fine, he turned to Chen Shiming's office.

Before entering the office, he saw Chen Liyao haunting the office not far away with documents. It seemed that he came here to deal with work, and his behavior was very normal.

Chen Qizhao raised his eyebrows slightly, since he knew that Chen Liyao was the eyeliner placed by the other party in the company, Chen Shiming planned to use Chen Liyao to send the wrong message.

The other party misunderstood that Chen's current progress was slow, and fired several smoke bombs in a row, diverting the focus of the matter to other places.

Because of this, following Chen Liyao's line, they also found a small number of people who were not on the list originally.

This has brought a lot of convenience to Chen Shiming's investigation of Chen's internal problems. Not long ago, Lin Shizhong's finishing and cleaning up traces were also found out from the people who Chen Liyao contacted. Especially concerned about Chen's recent actions, so the number of recent actions by Chen Liyao has also increased.

When Special Assistant Xu saw Chen Qizhao coming in, the report was stuck for two seconds, and soon resumed reporting as usual.

As he spoke, he noticed that Chen Ershao's gaze was on his body not far away, and he felt uncomfortable all over his body. He always felt that there was something wrong with the things he reported.

This is strange, since he has been with his boss for a long time, he is already immune to Chen Shiming's rhetorical questions and doubts.

But for Chen Ershao, no matter how many times, he was afraid that the other party would start picking on him if he disagreed, and he didn't know how Xiao Zhou was flattering people with his conscience.

Chen Shiming listened to the report, his eyes already fell on Chen Qizhao.

After they broke up in the study last night, not long after they went to the living room, Chen Qizhao also returned to the room. He was probably used to the scenes when Chen Qizhao quarreled with them when he encountered problems, and he was also used to the aggressive Chen Qizhao, so when Chen Qizhao chose to avoid it so decisively, Chen Shiming felt a little depressed for no reason.

The idea of ​​having a dream is really unbelievable. Chen Shiming doesn't believe these mysterious claims, so last night, he preconceived that Chen Qizhao was joking. But later, when I recalled Chen Qizhao's performance at that time, the other party's reaction was very real... This is also the point that he has been contradicting since last night.

Can such absurd dreams really exist?

Chen Shiming didn't believe in the dream, but he knew that Chen Qizhao had something hidden in his heart.

"I have already told the Gu family about the necklace. They have already sent someone to take the necklace this morning. It is said that they have contacted a professional appraisal agency." Chen Shiming waved his hand to tell Assistant Xu to stop the report and wait until Assistant Xu left the office. , he continued: "The situation on the Gu family's side, Dad also communicated with Uncle Shen's side, the Gu family's struggle for power is indeed against both sides, Gu Zhengsong's momentum is very strong, and Mrs. Gu's side has a tendency to favor Gu Zhengsong's side. "