Chen Qizhao's eyes also fell on Chen Jianhong. It might be because of the light. From his point of view, he suddenly felt that Chen Jianhong's face seemed to be a little old. There are so many things, how could he be better as the direct party.

"How many things have you found?" Chen Jianhong asked.

"What I found, I have basically told you what was confirmed." Chen Qizhao said: "I can send you the information you want about Gu Shen later..."

"Son." Chen Jianhong's voice suddenly sank a little.

Chen Qizhao was stunned for a moment, and then he realized that the name Chen Jianhong was calling him.

"How much have you been involved in this matter, when did you start investigating the Lin family affairs, how much do you know about Lin Shizhong's conspiracy..." Chen Jianhong frowned and asked, "You already knew about the necklace, when Lin Shizhong drugged you You also know the truth about the matter, how much have you checked from the beginning to the present?"

Chen Shiming also looked at

Chen Qizhao, he has the same opinion as Chen Jianhong on this matter. Chen Qizhao has checked too many things...even most of them are not known to them.

Now things are getting bigger and bigger, and the more information they get from Chen Qizhao, the more they feel uneasy.

Chen Shiming explained: "Our grievances and grievances with the Lin family have gone from the past life to the present, and it is difficult to explain in a few words what is involved. If more interests are involved, the impact and danger will be inestimable."

"How much did you check...?"

Chen Qizhao paused, and when he heard Chen Jianhong's question, he suddenly said, "I said I had a dream, do you believe it?"

Chen Jianhong looked at Chen Qizhao, and suddenly said sharply: "Nonsense!"

"I had a dream that all the people in the Chen family were gone." Chen Qizhao looked at Chen Jianhong, his chest heaved slightly as he spoke, and continued: "I dreamed that you had a sudden cerebral hemorrhage and that your mother died of a tumor. Now, I dreamed that Chen Shiming was paralyzed in a car accident, that Lin Shizhong had been deliberately planning to bring down the Chen family for decades, and that he had colluded with the Gu family."

Chen Shiming listened to the Arabian Nights in Chen Qizhao's mouth, a hesitant look appeared on his face.

Chen Qizhao's eyes stopped on Chen Shiming, and when he saw Chen Jianhong's still serious face, he laughed: "Look, you don't believe it."

"Do you think what you said is believable?" Chen Jianhong took a deep breath, "Do you know how dangerous this is? Lin Shizhong may be a desperado. The more you investigate, the more dangerous it is. If he wants to target You, how do you avoid it?"

"I cherish my life more than you, don't worry." Chen Qizhao got up from the sofa. He understood that what Chen Jianhong and Chen Shiming wanted to know was nothing more than to know the ins and outs of everything, but these originally came from an absurd rebirth, like a rescuing 's sweet dreams.

To tell the truth, they don't believe it, and if they make up a set of falsehoods, they have to go to the bottom of the story. No matter what they say, it's hard to get the results they want. Maybe it's hard to get a real result.

Sure enough, the study was not a good place. Every time he came, he would always quarrel with Chen Jianhong.

"A friend I know helped me check it. His methods are concealed, and it is not easy for people to find things. All the information you want to know comes from him. As for Lin Shizhong, I found him wrong before, so I asked a friend to check it. I just found out the problem, I didn't know much earlier than you." Chen Qizhao looked at them and explained in a relaxed tone: "You also know that a person like me, Lin Shizhong doesn't even bother to put his eyes on me, he is wary of you, But don't watch out for me."