The playground was very lively, and boys playing basketball shuttled through the court.

Chen Qizhao raised his eyes slightly and noticed a road reflector standing beside the school road. Under the light of the street lights in the distance, he could faintly see a person not far behind them.

The man was dressed in all black, not so easy to see at night, but did not act like a student.

"What's wrong?" Shen Yuhuai asked.

"I'll tie my shoelaces." Chen Qizhao squatted down. When tying his shoelaces, he paid attention to the surroundings. The people who had followed them disappeared and did not pass by them. He stood up, "Okay."

Shen Yuhuai looked at him and didn't speak, nor did he expose the subtle movement of the other party's just tore off the shoelaces and tie them again.

Soon, Chen Qizhao got up.

As soon as the two arrived at the resting stone chair by the playground, Shen Yuhuai's cell phone rang, and when he saw the phone number displayed on the screen of the cell phone, he paused for a while: "I'll take a call."

Chen Qizhao nodded and pointed to the vending machine far away from the playground, "Then I'll go buy some water."

Shen Yuhuai nodded. Yu Guang swept the position of the vending machine, and then said to the person on the other end of the phone: "Well, I'm here, I'm not busy, you can say it directly."

There are many people on the playground, and the noisy voices cover up some small sounds.

A man in black stood next to a roadside sculpture, his eyes stopped on Shen Yuhuai and Chen Qizhao, when he saw Chen Qizhao walking away from Shen Yuhuai, he was about to take a picture of Shen Yuhuai when he suddenly saw the man answering the phone His gaze swept toward him.

The man in black was startled and hurriedly shrank behind the sculpture.

He had to give up taking pictures and turned around to follow Chen Qizhao.

This man was not his target, he was tasked with photographing another man.

He pretended to be a student and mixed in with the pedestrians walking, step by step to the side of the vending machine, but when he walked near the vending machine, he didn't see Chen Qizhao.

"Where's the person?" The man in black panicked. He looked around, but didn't see Chen Qizhao.

He walked around the vending machine and looked at the crowd in the playground, "Impossible, I wasn't here just now..."

Before the man in black said anything, a huge force suddenly came from behind him.

Someone quickly clamped his wrist, pushed back his arm and directly slammed him into a tree somewhere on the shady side. The sudden pain made him groan, and the camera in his hand dangled and hung on the side of his neck. .

The man in black was stunned.

What did he realize? Just as he was about to struggle, he suddenly heard a cool voice behind him, "Do you still want to move?"

When the pain hit, the man didn't dare to cry out for help, and begged for mercy: "Don't move, don't move, it hurts, let go."

Then his wrist dislocated.

The huge force behind him was relieved, and the man squatted on the ground holding his dislocated wrist, his eyes black from the pain.

And a cold hand pulled the camera away from his neck, and also squatted in front of him, pressing the button of the camera to check the photos inside.