The earrings won't fall over there, will they?

Chen Qizhao sat in the passenger seat without moving, his face gloomy.

On the other side, Shen Yuhuai followed behind the other staff to check other vehicles. As soon as he opened the front seat of the car, he smelled a strong spice smell. The smell of engine oil in the parking lot is heavy. Shen Yuhuai frowned unconsciously when he smelled such a fragrance at first, and his eyes stopped at the car aromatherapy on the right side of the dashboard.

The exquisite and quaint aromatherapy box is placed on top, which seems to be the source of all the flavors.

Shen Yuhuai asked, "Is this aromatherapy a little heavy?"

"Oh, this is Mr. Chen's favorite aromatherapy. He will put such aromatherapy boxes in his car. The car was repaired two days ago, and it was boring for two days without ventilation. It is normal for the smell to be heavy." The staff said.

When the vehicle is driving, it will ventilate and disperse the wind, and the smell of aromatherapy is also to remove the smell of the car.

The staff have been working in the parking lot for so many years, and they have long been used to these smells, "Sir, I'm looking in the back seat, are you in the front seat?"

Shen Yuhuai agreed, but his eyes still stopped on the aromatherapy. Many car aromatherapy devices are installed in the car, with heavy or light smells. Shen Yuhuai himself often drives, and he is also very particular about the aromatherapy in the car. He will change the aromatherapy in the car every once in a while.

He has been dealing with chemicals all the year round. He is more sensitive to the taste of certain materials. The content of various materials in aromatherapy has specific standards. There are many unqualified car aromatherapy or perfumes on the market. Long-term intake will also cause harm to the human body, especially It is a narrow space like a vehicle that is closed for a long time, and the harm caused by poor ventilation is even greater.

Shen Yuhuai rummaged through the small gap in the front seat, but found no small objects similar to earrings.

Just as he was about to leave, his eyes stayed on the aromatherapy box for a moment. After hesitating, he sniffed the scent slightly closer to the aromatherapy box, frowned slightly and removed the aromatherapy box directly.

This kind of aromatherapy is changed regularly, and the card holder of the aromatherapy box is not so tight and can be easily removed.

After Shen Yuhuai took the lid off, he noticed that there were slightly dull traces on the light-colored aromatherapy inside.

Seeing Shen Yuhuai's actions, the staff asked suspiciously, "Sir?"

"Hello, is there any alcohol or clean equipment in the parking lot?" Shen Yuhuai got off the car with the aromatherapy diffuser and glanced at Chen Qizhao, so he had to say to the staff: "It's better to prepare a disposable plastic bag for me, I need it. Decorate something."

The staff paused slightly after hearing the words, "I have it, I'll look for it."

There are many tools in the parking lot, most of which are large-scale appliances for car maintenance. The staff saw that he seemed to be taking the contents of the aromatherapy, and after thinking about it, he had to go to get disposable supplies, "I don't have clean and disinfected things, is this okay? Disposable cutlery that hasn't been opened yet."

"Okay." Shen Yuhuai just got off from another car, and he didn't find the aroma of this smell on the other car.

The only fragrance with this smell was this car. Shen Yuhuai used a disposable spoon to dig out two pieces from the surface of the solid fragrance. One was a clean fragrance, and the other contained that dullness. He asked the staff to get a clean parts bag, put the two pieces of aromatherapy separately, and then reset the aromatherapy.